Top Florence Thermal Spas & Hot Springs
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Mountain Bike Tours
11 results | All Florence Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore Florence’s Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral inside and out on this small-group tour that offers personalized attention at an affordable price. The crowds and scale of the Duomo complex can be overwhelming, but a guide shows you essential art inside the Duomo museum and beneath the the massive cupola itself, culminating with a climb up nearly 500 steps for panoramic views over Florence.
Explore some of the most popular Tuscan hill towns with this day trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti from Florence with a guided winery tour. Enjoy visiting each town independently while also having the round-trip transportation organized in advance. Learn about the famous region from the host and guide on board the bus, listening to informative commentary as you travel. Sample some Tuscan wines and 'zero food mile' products.
Get an up-close look at works from Titian, Raphael and Rubens on this tour of Florence’s Palatine Gallery. Located inside the Pitti Palace, former home of the Medici rulers, you’ll skip the main entrance lines with your guide and head straight inside. Explore the elaborate interior of the gallery and the impressive paintings on display as you learn about how the Medici family came to amass their private collection. To ensure an intimate experience, numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour.
Home to the largest collection of works by Leonardo da Vinci in the world, the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Florence attracts millions of art lovers every year. Save up to one hour of waiting in line by booking your admission ticket in advance. Rather than wasting time waiting, you’ll head straight inside the museum and discover lesser-known information about the craftsman that you won’t find in the guide books.
See world-famous masterpieces of Renaissance art at Florence’s Accademia Gallery. Skip the long entrance lines and head directly inside with a knowledgeable guide for a 1-hour tour of gallery highlights focusing on the works of Michelangelo. See the iconic ‘David’ sculpture and other awe-inspiring pieces by the native Florentine while your guide shares background information via an audio headset. After the tour, you can stay to continue exploring the museum’s treasure trove of art on your own.
* Attention Please! From 06/08/21 the entrance into the Accademia Gallery is only allowed with Green Pass vaccination certificate Accademia Gallery of Florence was once part of the academy of the fine arts. It was founded in 1784 by the grand Duke Pietro Leopoldo whom collected a great amount original and replicated art works. Accademia gallery was chosen to be the new home of Michelangelo’s David due to the fact that the Accademia happen to be located in the same square where the young Michelangelo studied sculpting as a child. In 1873 the town of Florence relocated David which was no longer safe in its original location of Signoria Square. Our expert guide will bring each master piece come back to life with inside stories of one of the world’s greatest artist.
The excitement, artistry and intrigue of medieval and Renaissance Florence truly come alive on this walking tour. Stroll through glorious piazzas and meandering backstreets while hearing tales of feuding painters, Medici rulers and religious fanatics who all left their mark on the city. Learn about the impressive engineering of Brunelleschi’s Dome as you step inside Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, and get tips on the best shops, restaurants and gelato spots from a local guide.
Eat the best steak in Florence! What's more, you'll join our Expert Chef in the kitchen and cook it yourself in this unique cooking class! Learn about Italian Tuscan cuisine and how to prepare the best 'Bistecca Fiorentina' Steak to enjoy with a 3 course meal and Chianti wine. Have fun with our Italian chefs in a traditional trattoria and their professional kitchen. We only use the highest quality ingredients and certified Chianina beef steak so you know you're getting authentic Italian food. You'll discover the secret to true Italian cooking, local ingredients and what makes this steak so special.
From masterpieces of Renaissance art to royal Medici intrigue, Florence is like a living history museum waiting to be explored. Uncover its medieval secrets on this guided 2-hour walking tour of historic highlights including the Pitti Palace, Ponte Vecchio, Church of Santa Croce, Piazza della Repubblica and the iconic Duomo. Hear your guide’s live narration clearly through an audio headset, and stop at one of the city’s best ‘gelaterias’ for a scoop of ice cream.
Soak your cares away in the hot springs of San Filippo, a blissful forest retreat located outside Florence in the UNESCO-listed Val d’Orcia region. Relax in naturally heated pools surrounded by the Tuscan woods, and book a spa treatment if you like.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The best of the best - Unique opportunity to combine adventure (e-bike tour in one of the best Tuscany bike roads), art&history (visit to medieval town), and wellness (wonderful SPA with an amazing view). A once in a lifetime experience in one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany. Dedicated tour leader, small group (max 8 pax) will allow you to have an intense experience. Free transportation, free e-bikes, free best moments video collection (by drone) and free WIFI during the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Thermal Spas & Hot Springs in Florence?
The best Thermal Spas & Hot Springs in Florence according to Viator travelers are:
What Thermal Spas & Hot Springs in Florence are taking additional safety precautions?
These Florence experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Thermal Spas & Hot Springs in Florence are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Florence may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- San Frediano
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- San Marco Museum
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Perseus Statue
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello