Top Florence Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
On the Ground
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Travel & Transportation Services
3 results | All Florence Tours
We are not the classic tour in Fiato 500 where you are in large groups, where there is a purely tourism itinerary already established and you have to follow a line, we are the only company that guarantees you the most authentic and unique experience on Vespa . You will be free to discover and decide for yourself the stages of your tour, what to see and at what times, you will be able to discover the most famous monuments of Florence such as Piazzale Michelangelo, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, the Boboli gardens, and then continue on all iconic places of Tuscany through unique flavors, breathtaking views that will remain etched in you forever through a crazy and unforgettable experience.
Rent an electric or muscular bicycle and ask our guides for advice on what to do in your time, to make this day memorable.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Florence?
What Bike Rentals in Florence are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bike Rentals in Florence are good for avoiding crowds?
- Villa Gamberaia
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- Medici Chapels
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Prada Outlet
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- San Marco Museum
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria