Top Fajardo Outdoor Activities
18 results | All Fajardo Tours
* A traveler said: "The kayaking through the canopy of trees was thrilling. I loved the animal sounds and darkness. Totally worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also knew the limits of an older person versus a young person. She kept watch over those who were inexperienced."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and excellent staff!! So glad my girlfriend and I went. We also got a much needed little workout lol"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience kayaking into the night and looking at the stars shine and the water glow under us. Our guides were amazing Natalia and 4 others!"
* A traveler said: "The crew on the boat and in the water were top notch. They helped out kids find different sea creatures and were quick to make it all fun. Plenty to see, though it is clear the reefs (of the world) are dying. Everything was as advertised and five star service."
* A traveler said: "What a fun experience: kayaking through a pitch-black mangrove forest out to the bio bay with Kayaking Puerto Rico! Beware, what you see will not likely compare with the photos of luminescence that you see online but, still, if you are in Puerto Rico, it's an experience not to be missed. Great time with a great crew! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Such a cool experience!!! Everything was great ! The crew is very knowledgeable about what are they doing! We had a good time! We saw turtles and stringrays ! A lot of colorful fishes! They had all necessary gear , drinks , food. They even had puddle boards ! They explained how to use it and were very patient! Me and my husband loved it !"
* A traveler said: "Rafael, Emily, AJ, and others were great tour guides. Make sure to ask questions about the glowing organisms! You’ll get the most glow when the tour guides provide a tarp to block the surrounding light pollution. We also saw a lot of glow on the kayak route back!"
* A traveler said: "The team was absolutely amazing. So attentive and kind!! One of my friends even left AirPods on the boat, and they held them and are returning them to her via mail. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast 💥 everyone was nice we definitely stepped outside our comfort zone and tried something new and it was well worth it"
* A traveler said: "Loved it!! The entire crew was amazing. They really ensured that we had everything we needed during our excursion. The ride, snorkeling and I Icacos island, all Amazing!! If you've never been here, I highly highly recommend it. Food and drinks were awesome!! Thank you all for making our day absolutely fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time! Instructors were great, they were very accommodating and helpful. I recommend this, I promise you will have a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling with great experience! Tour guides are super nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The Sea Adventure crew were amazing and the dives were spectacular. They took the time to point out everything so we won’t miss anything. They choose the perfect place for the dives."
* A traveler said: "Luis, Valerie, Nelson, and Ramon we're amazing! If you are new to scuba this team is perfect. They are incredibly patient, and they deal with some of the strangest and most difficult people daily. We will definitely be back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island