Fairbanks, AK, USA
The Tolovana River flows 100 km west of Fairbanks. There are cabins to stay in at the Tolovana Hot Springs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Tolovana River?
What else should I know about attractions in Fairbanks?
- Gold Dredge 8
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline Viewpoint
- Large Animal Research Station
- Georgeson Botanical Garden
- University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
- Chena River State Recreation Area
- Pioneer Park
- Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center
- Aurora Ice Museum
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Dalton Highway