Top Ensenada Travel & Transportation Services
12 results | All Ensenada Tours
* A traveler said: "Josue was great! He spoke both Spanish and English which was perfect as my girlfriend does not speak English and my Spanish is mediocre. We were able to choose what we wanted to do. Josue recommended a great place for lunch and it was perfect! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and our tour guide Carlos was awesome! Our boys just loved him and he was so knowledgeable. He was right there waiting for us and we had such a great time at the zip line. Super fun!"
* A traveler said: "The activities are exactly as explained. A much better value then what our cruise ship offered. Our guide/driver was excellent."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable experience was the beautiful views and Eugenia our tour lady was excellent. Will recommend her highly. She explain everything very clear and next time I come I will request her for my tour. Thank you Eugenia"
* A traveler said: "Fernando was wonderful.he was on time , knowledgeable and gave us great tips on how to make the most of our day. Would recommend him to everyone.he never rushed us and had us back to our cruise with plenty of time.. hope to see him again if we make it back"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend Ansell Wine tours, they went above and beyond making sure we had a good time. We ran into a lot of issues the morning of the tour, making us push back the time. However, they were extremely flexible and understanding. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was also very helpful and understanding allowing us to enjoy the rest of the day."
* A traveler said: "The Ruta del Vino Tours (via Viator booking) ended up being perfect for my girlfriend and I. We started with a plan for two specific wineries, and our private driver recommended then took us to an excellent third (and it sounded like he could take us to more, possibly some fully booked even, if we had had the time for more). Josue Leal himself is the best! He has a really nice, clean car, and speaks excellent English (which was great considering how poor my Spanish is at the moment). He was very nice and fun to speak to, and if we have all of his information saved because we'd definitely want to book with him again in the future! Thank you again Ruta del Vino Tours and Josue!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with our driver Jacinto. Prompt pick up and he knew the area of valle de Guadalupe perfectly. We were able to see all we wanted during our 8 hr. We hope to use him again in the future !!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, we really felt like VIPs. Alfredo is bilingual and knows his way around the valle. I found this transportation service on Google, it had the best price. We stopped at some pretty amazing wineries. I highly recommend this company and I will be using them in the future."