Top Ensenada Shore Excursions
27 results | All Ensenada Tours
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend Ansell Wine tours, they went above and beyond making sure we had a good time. We ran into a lot of issues the morning of the tour, making us push back the time. However, they were extremely flexible and understanding. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was also very helpful and understanding allowing us to enjoy the rest of the day."
* A traveler said: "Fernando was wonderful.he was on time , knowledgeable and gave us great tips on how to make the most of our day. Would recommend him to everyone.he never rushed us and had us back to our cruise with plenty of time.. hope to see him again if we make it back"
* A traveler said: "Adriana was an incredible tour guide. She gave us safe and reliable transportation and planned an amazing tour for us! She was very thoughtful and attentive and was incredibly accommodating. She also has a great taste in music and was a very fun host to ride around the area with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Javier our tour guide went above and beyond to make our wine tasting experience a memorable one. Lizbeth organized the tour she did an excellent job, everything was on time without any issues upon arrival."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and our tour guide Carlos was awesome! Our boys just loved him and he was so knowledgeable. He was right there waiting for us and we had such a great time at the zip line. Super fun!"
* A traveler said: "Victor was super helpful and very patient with all of my group! We went to cool places and he was very flexible with when we wanted to be picked up."
* A traveler said: "Jesus was our driver. He was very friendly and accommodating. The drive to la bufadora was longer than expected, 2.5 hours, but it was worth it. The shops were so much fun and the foooood was so yummy! The mezcal tasting was also very nice at the end. He picked us up and dropped us off at the border so it was very convenient. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The activities are exactly as explained. A much better value then what our cruise ship offered. Our guide/driver was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the Ensenada Tuk Tuk Tour. The previous tour was running a little late, which resulted in our tour starting later, but they extended our tour to give us the full time. Our guide, Jose, was awesome and very accommodating! We would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Ensenada."
* A traveler said: "Our guide tour & driver were amazing and very accommodating! Would definitely come back and request for Issac"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was just great!!! Rafael was an excellent tour guide, personable, warm and full of interesting tidbits of history and information for all of our stops and while touring around the city in his fun ford. Because of the pandemic some alternative plans needed to be made, but they were comparable choices based on our interests and lots of fun. He made us feel totally comfortable and at ease for this fun memorable day that will stay with us forever. Needless to say the experience was beyond our expectations. Can't thank you enough, Rafeal!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Las Canadas Ecopark and Bufadora private tour
- Bachelor Party \ Valle de Guadalupe Wine Tasting & Casa Frida
- Ensenada Shore Excursion: Blowhole and La Bufadora Tour with Horseback Riding
- Discover the Bufadora, the second largest marine geyser in the world !!!
- PRIVATE BAJA WINERIES EXPERIENCE (Transportation,concierge,custom schedule)