Top Emilia-Romagna Food & Drink
255 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our two week vacation in Italy! Our tour guide, Catrina was terrific! Very knowledgeable about fine food, wine, traditional balsamic and all things with great Italian Food !! Our tour included stops at the indoor farmers market in Modena, several restaurants, balsamic vinegar store, where we learned about real Balsamic and the loving process involved in making "real traditional" balsamic. Great Tour! Terrific Tour Guide. Grazie Mille!!"
* A traveler said: "Warm welcome, great hospitality and overall a fantastic experience. Besides tasting the home made vinegars we got a small buffet of the best things Emilia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "There is much to see and taste in Bologna, and Raffaella was knowledgeable and friendly. In between eating I’ve learnt a lot about the history and culture of Bologna. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "100% recommend. We had a blast. The cheese wine and ham are all delicious. A little bit of a ride, but fully worth it."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing and fun time making homemade tagliatelle and tortellini with my new friend Grazia! Her joyful personality shines into the beautiful dishes she teaches. She makes you feel so welcome in her home and offered us bruschetta, wine and sparkling water. She is true Bolognese! If ever in Bologna, you must take her class!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide Lesa was from Parma and her English was perfect. She was so knowledgable and really fun to spend the day with. i would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Italian food at its best!!"
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "Was a great day to learn about parmigiano regiano and prosciutto di parma and visit the different production facilities around Parma. Our guide was Lisa, a foodie, great energy, very knowledgabe of the production processes and made the day pass by seemlessly. Thanks again Lisa for a great day !!"
* A traveler said: "Paolo was an entertaining, engaging, and insightful tour guide. I, my wife, and my teenage daughter all really enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Giovanna touring their lovely estate and sampling the aceto. She is rightfully very proud of her family's tradition and products. We immediately recommended the trip to our friends in the area."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "If you want to get outside the chaos of the city and see Bologna in a whole new way, this is for you! Chiara was a wonderful host! The tour and history of her family grounds, the cooking experience, and overall best pasta we had in Italy was only the start of this experience. My husband and I were in Italy for our honeymoon and this experience was a great way to slow down during our trip before departing to our next city. The bread, pasta, dessert and wine we're EXCELLENT! We can't say enough good things about Chiara and this entire experience!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cooking class in Central Bologna, we loved it from start to finish, a great welcome platter of local cheese/meat with wine, followed by hands on demonstrations of multiple pastas & the best tiramisu we’ve ever had! This was followed by a lovely meal with plenty more wine. Thank you so much. I’d highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Bologna who is interested in local food."
* A traveler said: "Really wonderful setting for the class and a great class in general. Great hosts. The instructions were clear and the food was excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Beach Village
- Aquafan Riccione
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Este Castle (Castello Estense)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia