Top East of England Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
On the Water
1 result | All East of England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the delights of the Cam River and enjoy a quintessentially English adventure on this punting tour in Cambridge. Hop into your punt on the banks of the river and make yourself comfortable. Glide gracefully along the peaceful waterway as your guide points out sites of interest such as King's College Chapel, the Bridge of Sighs, and the Mathematical Bridge, and gain insight into Cambridge’s fascinating history. In case the English summer takes a turn for the worse, your punt is equipped with blankets, cushions and umbrellas.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Day Cruises in East of England are taking additional safety precautions?
What Day Cruises in East of England are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England