Top Copenhagen Walking Tours
122 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The experience delivered more than we expected. A little bit of everything and no one left hungry. Simon was a great guide and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see Copenhagen and learn about things that wouldn't be covered on a more commercial tour. Nicholas was amazing and you could really feel his love for the city and the culture."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the sights in Copenhagen! Martin was very knowledgeable and interactive with the group. He made sure we all stuck together and gave us helpful safety tips and instructions before our ride. I was concerned about my 73 year old mother keeping up but she did great and thoroughly enjoyed herself."
* A traveler said: "We greatly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and time taken to walk through the history of Denmark and Sweden. Each stop was filled with great recommendations that made the trip an amazing experience. If you are looking for a day to explore outside the city, this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide information was interesting and entertaining .. Ride was smooth . Tour organizers flexible"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour for an overview of Copenhagen. It hits the major sites and was managed by a tour guide with excellent English and thorough command of Danish history. Great memories!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect afternoon exploring with Dalit. She gave us lots of tips for our trip and made us feel welcome! She was great with my three year old as it was just her and I on the trip. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Used this card for travelling on metro, train and canal boat tour. Visited den Blau planet, Tivoli Gardens, National Museum of Denmark and Ripleys Believe it or not. We had a 72 hour pass and done a flying visit at Tivoli as we didn’t realise you could only visit one time using the card."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We had very good time with our host Alex, he knew a lot and was very opened to received any questions or doubts. The bikes were great and the itinerary and timings were accomplish as planned Very recommended"
* A traveler said: "There wasn't really a long line but the price this website was roughly the same as buying in person at Tivoli so I preferred buying it beforehand for peace of mind. Tivoli is brilliant in Feb! I would really really recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to see the city and enjoy great local food along the way. Try a bit of sip of everything-it is the best way to experience the culture! Nadia was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide took us all over and explained lots of history about these cities. Wonderful tour with lots of time to ask questions and strool along the beautiful streets and seaside"
* A traveler said: "The best way to see this lovely ciity. The canal cruise is a highlight, you get to see everything from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "We have a free day in Copenhagen. Want to try Hop on Hop Off for the first time. It was not bad at all. Easy and relax tour on our own time."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyable and fun trip. Didn’t stop laughing.....and screaming!! Great place and very picturesque. Definitely a place to go mid afternoon so you get to see it lit up."
* A traveler said: "great city, cool clubs and beautiful women, what more can you ask?"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour of Copenhagen and especially our tour guide Jessica. She was very knowledgeable about the area and her enthusiasm was contagious. The more she told us, the more we loved Copenhagen. We will definitely return to Copenhagen and definitely ask for Jessica to be our guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Torvehallerne Market
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Carlsberg Brewery
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)
- Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)
- Freetown Christiania
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland