Top Copenhagen Shore Excursions
32 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "The best way to see this lovely ciity. The canal cruise is a highlight, you get to see everything from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Penny was a great instructor and tour guide. I've never ridden on a segway before. She was helpful and patient. I enjoyed the tour immensely. Also she provided an informative and engaging tour about the city of Copenhagen and its people."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get an overview of this beautiful city. My teenagers loved the segways!"
* A traveler said: "Had a very positive experience with the hop on hop off tour. Drivers and salesmen were very nice and attending.Would do it again"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour for an overview of Copenhagen. It hits the major sites and was managed by a tour guide with excellent English and thorough command of Danish history. Great memories!!!"
* A traveler said: "Nice guide, funny ride, good tour, a lot of Information ... and a beer in the end. What lese do you need?"
* A traveler said: "Extremely well presented and historically enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "If you want a short excursion into Sweden, take this tour in Malmo. It’s a lovely city, just a short train ride away. I had an amazing guide, Nadia, who showed me around. She explained the history of the city & connection to Denmark. I also had wonderful conversation with Nadia about economics & politics. Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Better than cruise tours! Our guide was extremely thorough and informative, and this tour was clearly the best on our trip!"
* A traveler said: "Copenhagen has been a highlight of our trip so far. We were both delighted and surprised that our tour was to go ahead despite so few of us being on the tour. Due to the ship docking later than expected, the bus was there to meet us with the short notice we had to give the company. THANK YOU SO MUCH for that, we are extremely grateful! Our tour guide was very patient for us and flexible to what we wanted to see and do. We didn't feel rushed at all, we had time to take photos and explore surrounds. We highly recommend this tour without hesitation. Thank you for making our short time in Copenhagen a wonderful memory."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)
- Tivoli Gardens
- Freetown Christiania
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)
- Torvehallerne Market
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)
- Carlsberg Brewery
- Castle Islet (Slotsholmen)
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland