Top Colorado Extreme Sports
128 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Even though it was 91 degrees in Denver, it was still an enjoyable ride. Our guide was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day trip out of Denver TO the stunning Rocky Mountains! Our tour guide Jed was knowledgeable, entertaining, and clearly loves what he does. The clean mountain air is a perfect respite from the daily grind. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent fun time with Kyle our tour guide , he explained every thing so well, it seems to me that I was reading a history book because he was so knowledgeable about the area; mountains , animal life and people that contributed to the development of this great state of Colorado."
* A traveler said: "It was a gorgeous day on the Glacier - we couldn't be any more happier with our wonderful tour guide Bree. She made sure we were all well taken care of and guided us to the best little spots on the mountain. It was fun, exciting and who could say no to some of the best pizza I've ever tasted!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, easy day trip to experience Rocky Mountain National Park. Richard was an excellent, thoughtful guide. We saw elk & moose, had an idyllic picnic in a beautiful meadow, and had lots of chances to take short trails to viewpoints & scenic vistas."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "We loved the Red Rocks amphitheater, it exceeded all expectations. We didn’t realize the museum would be so interesting therefore additional time would have been a plus. Alex is terrific! He added a lot with his engaging personality, knowledge and passion for Colorado. He made a great trip even better."
* A traveler said: "Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are stunning natural environments. Our tour guide Mason had a wealth of knowledge on the history of the area as well as a great sense of humor. My suggestion would be to make the trip an hour longer so we could have more time to explore the garden of the Gods and manitou springs."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "Cooper was a great guide. He gave great advice and let us decide what we wanted to try. We got to do a short hike up to a nice overlook. He gave us breaks for water/ rest often since it was our first day at elevation."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun time and lots of laughs tried new beers wouldnt have tried on my own. Got to meet others from different states"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "A great tour that you can learn a lot on but relate to the stuff they are saying. They explain things well and make sure you understand and see everything. They go above and beyond to make sure to do more things that you are interested in. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Dirt road with a “Colorado guardrail”. Great overview of the whole area. Our guide, Sketch, is a true asset to your company. A total entertainer with lots of stories and information. He knows his way around and made it so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience sampling some of Denver’s finest! Moderate amount of walking spent with new friends and fantastic guide Austin. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Brian was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable! Our hike was beautiful and we got a lot of great photos. He gave some other recommendations for the rest of our trip as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Nice 1/2 day tour. Three stops. Clear Creek Canyon Park (20-30 min), Idaho Springs (30 min) and Echo Lake (30 min). It was a great way to get out of the Denver heat. Day was gorgeous. The driver/guide (Eddie, I believe) was absolutely fantastic. All in all a really nice trip."
* A traveler said: "Brittany was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time. The food was really tasty as well. Even during these crazy times!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything...I learned so much about the history of Denver. My family loved it and our tour guide Bill was AWESOME! I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit Red Rocks Park, Continental Divide & Breckenridge
- Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park Tour from Denver
- Discover Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver or Boulder
- Glacier Hiking & Geothermal Cave Pools + Pictures Day Tour in Idaho Springs
- Rocky Mountain National Park in Summer Tour from Denver
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- White Water Rafting
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pikes Peak
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Dinosaur Ridge
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Historic Downtown Durango
- Larimer Square
- Denver City Park
- Lookout Mountain
- Downtown Aquarium
- Denver Zoo
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas