Top Colmar Private Sightseeing Tours
25 results | All Colmar Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip with guide Aoud, who showed around the pretty villages, narrated helpful historical background and optimised time well so it felt leisurely. Charming places to visit, enjoying petite bites and chatting like old friends who were traveling together. Thank you Aoud!!"
* A traveler said: "Anna and Eric were such good tour guides and we had a great tour of the area both culturally and wine tasting wise. Highly recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Christopher at Alsace original experiences guided us from Strasbourg to stops in Freiburg, Basel, and then Colmar stopping along the way to show us the beauties and special places of this region. It was a delightful tour for our family group of 6 adults."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! The villages are beautiful and we learned much about the area from our guide Didier! We ended the day with a wine tasting! Great way to see and experience the surrounding areas of Colmar!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful half day with Ana and Eric exploring three beautiful villages and being happily provided with comprehensive history and customs of the area. We strongly recommend them to all travelers staying in Colmar. Our best wishes to Ana and Eric- Julie and John Australia."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of a beautiful area. I had a fantastic time along the wine route in Alsace with this tour. It was certainly a very pleasant day visiting the various villages, among vineyards and of course the wine tasting. The tour guides were great! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and had a small group. Our guide was very informative and friendly. Visited 2 great wine rooms and felt like we were with old friends."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a good look at the countryside with a good guide in a nice van . Would recommend it for a stress free day"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out in the Alsacian country side with our knowledgeable guide Ana. Thanks again for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience and loved getting to know Colmar through this tour! Super well done, easy to follow and the surprise gifts are really nice keepsakes!! The most fun walking tour we’ve done."
* A traveler said: "Pieter Smits is amazing. He took my husband and I, my sister and her husband on an adventure to remember. The tour was the highlight of our trip. We toured several wineries and did extensive tasting. He also took us to two wonderful xmas markets. He is knowledgeable and generous with his time. If you are visiting Alsace I highly recommend scheduling this day tour. You will walk away with a greater knowledge of the region's wine production and history and you will gain a greater appreciation of the region as a whole."
* A traveler said: "It started with a tour to show how the wine was made. Including how it was done before. Very interesting. The tasting gave a good impression of the different types of wine the area has to offer. Good starting point."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a wonderful day of beautiful towns, a castle, history, shops, lunch and wine tasting. Myself, au pair, and 2 children were thoroughly entertained and enjoyed learning so much about the region. I highly recommend and would do another tour when we return to the area."