Top Cocoa Beach Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Cocoa Beach Tours
Visit a landmark of space exploration with admission to the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, the launch site for some of America’s most important missions. Your ticket to the Kennedy Space Center includes access to the Space Shuttle 'Atlantis,' a bus tour of the grounds, an astronaut encounter, and the chance to try a shuttle simulator and virtual moonwalk.
Explore the waterways and mangrove tunnels around Cocoa Beach, Florida during this relaxing kayak excursion. Set off on your adventure just before sunset and take in the scenery during the golden hour. Paddle through the mangroves in search of the dolphins and manatees that reside in the waters. Lessons are provided for first-time kayakers so everyone can enjoy the evening.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Learn how to surf in Cocoa Beach with a private lesson. A private instructor means you'll get a tailored session on the waves of the Atlantic Ocean with a provided rental surfboard.
The Central Florida wilderness is your serene getaway during this guided hike and yoga experience near Titusville. You’ll meet your group at Fox Lake Park then hike over a mile to a campsite for your yoga lesson. Stretch and find inner balance beside a secluded lake then return to Fox Lake Park for more yoga if you desire. Snacks are provided to give you the energy boost needed to feel ready to tackle the three-mile hike.
This is an enjoyable and perhaps a once in a lifetime experience to put yourself in the drivers seat of a recording star and step inside a real recording studio and take home a tangible memory that will last a lifetime. Got friends? Bring them along let them share the experience and even sing back ups. This is a real Professional Recording Studio experience.
Enjoy the rare experience of seeing plankton glow in the water below you by paddling through the Banana River on this bioluminescence kayaking tour. Paddle through the protected wetlands of the Merrit Island Refuge, away from light pollution, for excellent viewing of the bioluminescence sea life.
Explore Cocoa Beach’s Thousand Islands area on this guided kayak tour. Join a small group and follow your guide around the mangrove tunnels, keeping your eyes peeled for resident manatees, dolphins, and sea birds. Learn about the ecology of the area from your guide and enjoy a relaxing day out on the water.
Get up close with manatees and dolphins on a 90-minute kayaking tour from Orlando. Offered at two times, you’re able to begin the excursion at a time that works for your holiday schedule. Follow your guide to the area’s top manatee and dolphin hotspots around Cocoa Beach to maximize the possible encounters with the marine mammals. The scenic route from Haulover Canal also offers you pleasant views of the coast.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Cocoa Beach?
The best Classes & Workshops in Cocoa Beach according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Cocoa Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cocoa Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Cocoa Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cocoa Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mangrove Tunnels, Manatee, and Dolphin Sunset Kayak Tour with Fin Expeditions
- Cocoa Beach Surf Lessons and Board Rental
- Karaoke Recording inside a Professional Recording Studio
- Bioluminescence Night Kayaking Tour of Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
- Thousand Island Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour w/Cocoa Kayaking
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets