Top Clearwater Private Sightseeing Tours
22 results | All Clearwater Tours
* A traveler said: "The guys were very accommodating and friendly! Learned a lot as well. Great experience. Coming back for sure."
* A traveler said: "The tour is really amazing and the captains are kind and considerate and the super comfortable boat. I will recommend to all my friends."
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. We had a wonderful evening and experience."
* A traveler said: "It was the best when it came to finding the dolphins. Seen many pods. They came very close to the boat. Loved seeing them where they are meant to be. Highly recommend worth every penny and wasn’t Expensive."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the dolphins and the homes of Tom Cruise and John Travolta. The music was great and the working people on the ship were wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Very exciting to see so many dolphins. Even saw a baby with its momma. I would recommend going on this tour with family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Awesome it's was very nice... will do again. Staff treat us very good. Pictures was perfect. Boat ride was slow and smooth"
* A traveler said: "Great fun! John was the best guide! We’ve never ridden a Segway before and learned quickly. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. 4 of us went out. Plenty of room on boat. Stopped at an island went swimming.had lunch. No rush.found some dolphins to play around with and ride the boat wake while we took videos. Very relaxing day on the water.captain was in no rush to bring us back.highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing view, amazing tour guides, amazing bartenders… kid and adult friendly. Highly recommend. Had so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it!! The ride was amazing! The view was unforgettable! Josh was our captain! He made us feel very comfortable! I highly recommend! We did the couple’s romantic tour! Champagne, Roses, chocolates! I loved every minute of it! A must if your in the area!!"
* A traveler said: "If we only did one thing on vacation, this would be it. My kids talk about it constantly, you will not be disappointed!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Captain Marco was awesome! One of the highlights of our trip to Florida! You won’t be disappointed with this boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Captain Adam was amazing! It was such a wonderful day from the island hoping to the dolphins running behind the boat! We highly recommend him! It was so much fun and a great way to do something different in Clearwater. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Mario was very nice and professional. he took the time to explain the helicopter and our 30 minute flight was enough to see stingrays and butiful houses along the beaches. Great experience. My 14 year old teen really enjoy the ride!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip with Captain Bill. Everything on the trip was according to plan. Captain Bill got us on the fish, helped us learn some new skills and and was a pleasure to spend the day with on the water."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia