Top Cinque Terre Shore Excursions
26 results | All Cinque Terre Tours
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the area. Our skipper was knowledgeable and fun. He went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and included. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We were a family of 4 the youngest being 9 yrs, and the other being 15, we all enjoyed the boat cruise, with the little snack and wine for the adults and juices for the kids set the scene for an amazing view of all the Cinque Terre ports, Just Amazing"
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was a wonderful experience. To be able to see the small towns from the water, to swim, learn about the national park and how it’s protected, and to learn how the area was created and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect! Lasted for about 3 hours where the guide took us from the new part of Monterosso to the old part of the town as he told the story of Cinque Terre that included historical details and highlights. We got to taste limoncella, bear, pesto, wine and focaccia, just perfect! Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a nice walk where you learn someting as well as getting the essense of Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip with friendly guide who explained us a lot about Cinque Terre. Also kayaked to a beautiful place to swim."
* A traveler said: "This trip was just perfect. The place was wonderful. No surprise. But my guide was top top. Experienced, respectful, interesting. Could not have been better. He managed to transmit his passion for the place and for his way of touring it. Thank you Paul."
* A traveler said: "We had an great time! Visited all five villages of Cinque Terre just on a day trip from Livorno off a cruise ships! Very friendly driver!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. We got pickup by the tour guide in the minivan and they took us to all the villages. It was an amazing experience. I really enjoyed the beautiful villages and the scenery. Great weather during July timeframe. I highly recommend Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "Mateo was terrific. Great overview of the lands and a relaxing ride and swim. We had a terrific time."
* A traveler said: "All around a fabulous experience. Matteo and Elena (i hope i got the names right) were super friendly and courteous. Elena is a language whizz and has vast knowledge about the area and its perks. There was enough break to have a swim and take in the sights. I can only recommend doing this tour. Definitely a Highlight for us in our holiday! Thank you guys"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration