Top Cinque Terre Kayaking Tours
11 results | All Cinque Terre Tours
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was a wonderful experience. To be able to see the small towns from the water, to swim, learn about the national park and how it’s protected, and to learn how the area was created and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the area. Our skipper was knowledgeable and fun. He went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and included. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We were a family of 4 the youngest being 9 yrs, and the other being 15, we all enjoyed the boat cruise, with the little snack and wine for the adults and juices for the kids set the scene for an amazing view of all the Cinque Terre ports, Just Amazing"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip with friendly guide who explained us a lot about Cinque Terre. Also kayaked to a beautiful place to swim."
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect! Lasted for about 3 hours where the guide took us from the new part of Monterosso to the old part of the town as he told the story of Cinque Terre that included historical details and highlights. We got to taste limoncella, bear, pesto, wine and focaccia, just perfect! Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a nice walk where you learn someting as well as getting the essense of Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "This trip was just perfect. The place was wonderful. No surprise. But my guide was top top. Experienced, respectful, interesting. Could not have been better. He managed to transmit his passion for the place and for his way of touring it. Thank you Paul."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this kayak tour. We went to a couple of places to swim that I wouldn’t have found without our guide. They were only accessible by water. Our guide was Chiara and she was great. She took time to make each group feel comfortable and welcomed. She gave us some history on a few landmarks on shore. It was great seeing the coastline in a kayak on the ocean. I would recommend this tour if you want to have some fun under the sun!"