Top Chicago Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Chicago Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get the most out of your trip to Chicago as you enjoy discount access to five of the city’s top attractions with the CityPASS. This easy-to-use mobile ticket grants you free entry into top-tier sights including the Shedd Aquarium, Skydeck Chicago, and the Field Museum plus your choice of admission to 3 of the following attractions: Adler Planetarium, Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, and the 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck. Also enjoy a wealth of useful Chicago tips and savings at a variety of other venues and retailers. Attractions may be required to verify proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (14 days past final vaccine dose) before allowing entry. Please review attraction requirements before visiting Chicago.
Bring the kids to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center in Schaumburg for a day of brick-building adventure. With 30,000-square-feet of space this family-friendly attraction has activities for everyone: from an interactive pirate-themed playland to a factory tour where you can actually see how LEGO bricks are made. There's even a mini replica of famous Chi-town landmarks made from nearly 2-million LEGO pieces.
Experience Chicago like never before on this guided, 2-hour, small-group Segway tour. Visit popular Grant Park and see Buckingham Fountain’s breathtaking, evening light show, with an illuminated Windy City skyline as the perfect backdrop. Glide along the lakefront, then witness Chicago's weekly summer fireworks display at Navy Pier from a secret location. Guided Segway training plus the use of a helmet are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Chicago?
The best Kid-Friendly in Chicago according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Chicago are taking additional safety precautions?
These Chicago experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Chicago are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Chicago may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Adler Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Frederick C. Robie House Tours & Tickets
- Grant Park Tours & Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours & Tickets
- Northerly Island Tours & Tickets
- Rookery Building Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Chicago History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Science and Industry Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets
- The Magnificent Mile Tours & Tickets
- Medieval Times Chicago Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago Tours & Tickets
- Water Tower Place Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Temple Tours & Tickets
- Marquette Building Tours & Tickets
- Lincoln Monument Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago Tours & Tickets
- Chicago Cultural Center Tours & Tickets
- United Center Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Duluth
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Minnesota
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri