Top Charlotte Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
2 results | All Charlotte Tours
Spend the day visiting some of the beautiful North Carolina wineries and let the Van in Black do the driving. The stylish and comfortable Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van will transport your group (up to 11) on a custom winery tour that lasts up to 8 hours (depending on the pickup location, this is typically includes 3-5 wineries). A representative from the Van in Black will work with each client to establish the pickup location, time, and list of wineries to be visited on the tour.
Follow the Charlotte brewing scene from grain to glass on a beer tour of the city that includes transport, snacks, and samples of craft beer. Join a group of fellow beer lovers for a behind the scenes experience, and taste the best of Charlotte craft beer while someone else does the driving.
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- US National Whitewater Center
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Independence Square
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Bank of America Stadium
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Fourth Ward
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art