Old Settlers’ Cemetery
200 W Trade St, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Old Settlers’ Cemetery is located next to the First Presbyterian Church on West 5th Street. It’s often described as more like a park than cemetery and is a popular stopping point for folks who visit the historic Fourth Ward neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Old Settlers’ Cemetery?
What else should I know about attractions in Charlotte?
- Carolinas Aviation Museum
- Discovery Place Science
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Fourth Ward
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- The Green
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Bank of America Stadium
- Freedom Park
- Mint Museum of Art
- Historic Rosedale Plantation
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Independence Square
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens