Plaza de San Diego
Plaza de San Diego, Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia
The Plaza de San Diego is on Ciudad Amurallada in Cartagena's Old Town.
Fun & Very Entertaining Tour, It’s a MUST!
I HIGHLY recommend this tour! Geraldo was truly my “Guardian Angel” on this fascinating bike tour. I felt safe the entire trip. The sites along with the plethora of information provided really painted a picture in my mind of Cartagena’s history. Thank you Geraldo for the amazing 1st introduction to the rich history of this beautiful land.
Sophia_R, Apr 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Plaza de San Diego?
What else should I know about attractions in Cartagena?
- Old Town Cartagena
- Las Bovedas
- La India Catalina Monument
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Cartagena Cruise Port
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Bolivar Square (Plaza Bolivar)
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver)
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle (Castillo San Felipe de Barajas)
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)