Top Cape Canaveral Kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
2 results | All Cape Canaveral Tours
Explore the Indian River near Cocoa Beach on this guided, 2-hour kayaking tour. Choose from a selection of afternoon departures, then paddle through the warm waters and see local wildlife like Florida’s favorite manatees. These gentle giants are abundant here, friendly and curious with their surroundings – and any visitors. See how they spend their day, sunning themselves along the local coves and lagoons or gliding through the waterways. Kayaking gear and light refreshments are included on this small-group tour.
Discover the natural phenomenon of bioluminescence in the waters of Indian River Lagoon on this nighttime kayak tour near Cocoa Beach. As you paddle across the inshore waters in the dark, watch the glow of tiny organisms that emit light, creating a mystical environment on the lagoon.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kayaking in Cape Canaveral are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia