Mandala Cancun Nightclub
A favorite spot within Cancún’s nightlife scene, Mandala boasts Asian-themed decor with opulent chandeliers and mandala motifs. Skip-the-line VIP packages include access to an open bar that serves unlimited drinks until 3:30am. Other options include admittance to an exclusive VIP section with a private waiter. Mandala is also a frequent stop on bar crawl tours of Cancún.
Things to Know Before You Go
Dress to impress because casual clothes are considered a big no-no.
Bottle service is available for groups of six or more.
The open bar usually doesn’t include specialty drinks such as energy drinks, premium cocktails, or bottled water.
How to Get There
The club is located on Kukulcan Boulevard in Cancun’s hotel zone and opens daily at 9:30pm. Guests can purchase tickets in advance to avoid waiting in line. Bar crawl-type tours typically don’t offer transportation, but the club is easily accessible by taxi or bus. Buses in the hotel zone run 24 hours a day.
When to Get There
Mandala nightclub hosts two theme nights each week. Every Monday, a Mardi Gras party takes over, complete with bead necklaces, shots, and contests inspired by Carnival. On Thursday, Mandala Gone Wild is the club’s version of year-round spring break. The club also hosts a festive New Year’s Eve celebration that requires a special ticket.
Nearby Señor Frog's
Another popular Cancún nightclub, Señor Frog's, offers similar VIP service packages with open bar and skip-the-line access, and it’s located right next to Mandala. Known for its fun party vibes and spring break-style atmosphere, Señor Frog's also offers dinner, so it’s a convenient place to grab food before heading to Mandala.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Captain Hook Cancun
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Isla Mujeres
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich