Top Can Tho Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Can Tho Tours
Sort by: Featured
Vietnam is a country where most of its citizens use motobikes as a daily transportation because of its flexibility. Once you travel to Vietnam, it is a must to try to sit on a motobike and go around villages, traffic looks terrible but most of our guides are skillful in driving. Driving around a small village and see some authentic places: - Biggest monastery in Mekong - Cocoa plantation and chocolate handmade - An orchard with seasonal fruits - An 150 year-old ancient house - Crossing monkey bridge - Fish farm - Making traditional cakes
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast