Top Can Tho Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Can Tho Tours
Sort by: Featured
I have learned history of philosophy by myself and exploring around some unique or truly local places. Supporting for organizations and entrepreneur in Vietnam. I love learning new things and practicing Giftism. Also, I have been learning Chinese and Chinese calligraphy. That's a part of things I love sharing with you, we can discuss more during exploring this city. The experience belongs to us, what we want to do or feel, and how respectfully we show for places going to. All of places have been their own stories and I could share with you some of views I think and the others from you.
Day 1: Binh Thuy ancient house & tropitropical island tour in Mekong river - 7:00 A.M Pick you up from Ho Chi Minh city (1 , 3 district) - Visit Binh Thuy Ancient house - Explore Son Island in Mekong River * Enjoy & visit floating fish-raft villages * Seasonal fruit trial at the orchard * Learn to make traditional cakes and cook rustic dishes of local people there * Eat Vietnamese pancake (bánh xèo) * Local Lunch * Enjoy lying down on the hammock * Walking around island - Overnight at Winter Spring homestay (including the tour) - In the everning * city tour by bike * have dinner on Yacht Day 2: Explore Cai Rang floating market and shuttle to Phu Quoc inland - Visit Cai Rang - enjoy breakfast on floating market. - You will also stop at a noodle factory - See gardens with local fruits and flowers, rice fields (seasonal). - small canals. - Walking in the village. - shuttle to Rach Gia and to Phu Quoc Islands - More option: shuttle to Tran De and to Con Dao islands
- The first, you will enjoy Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, Grapefruit pudding and visit Can Tho University - On the way explore An Binh traditional market, enjoy pancake (BANH XEO 7 TOI) – best Pancake in Can Tho city. - Enjoy Nem Nuong (DIY spring rolls) - Visit Ninh Kieu Quay, Ong pagoda, Munirangsyaram pagoda... (the symbol of Can Tho City), Enjoy food street at night market - Enjoy Crab noodle - Amazing dessert and more Come back about 8pm
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Can Tho?
The best Food & Drink in Can Tho according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast