Top Activities on the Ground in California
405 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "your staff were very helpful to accommodate our request. even we were over time they were very nice about it"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful serene sunset with Captain Phillip. He is extremely knowledgeable on boating and would diffentely go out on any type of water craft with Captain Phillip."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "The drifts and the waves just awesome! Webt around the bay with great speeds water splashing all over us. Full value for money"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz and the Golden State bridge hearing all the history I and meeting the crew. Very friendly"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience celebrating my birthday in our balloon ride. The ride was very pleasant and relaxing. The views from the vineyards were very beautiful. Our pilot Philip was very informative, experienced and funny. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Roller Skating
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fallen Leaf Lake
- Anchor Brewing Company
- Catalina Express
- Raymond Vineyards
- Tahquitz Canyon
- De Young Museum
- OUE Skyspace Los Angeles
- San Francisco Dungeon
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (SBBG)
- Catalina Island
- Asian Art Museum
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Ahwahnee Hotel
- Liberty Station
- Sutro Baths
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Domaine Chandon
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah