Top California Shore Excursions
208 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Hundreds of dolphins were frolicking around the boat! Vessel was spacious, clean and had plenty of snacks a beverages. No hidden costs. No hint of seasickness. A beautiful afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide with understanding of old and recent SF and wine history. Good depth of knowiedge of everything wine."
* A traveler said: "Lou are travel guide was excellent. He made me and my husband 1st trip to California great. Lou was very knowledgeable about California. We were able to visit the Farmers Market to eat and shop."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great guide!!! Well worth the money! We stopped for lunch and was able to buy snacks at stops."
* A traveler said: "Eric, Was Great!! Very knowledgeable and very nice! Definitely recommend him. He is the preferred quote from this company so book early!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Alex, was superb. He was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Napa Valley and the surrounding region."
* A traveler said: "My favorite part of the tour was Muir Woods; it would have been nice to have more time at both places but that did not take away from the enjoyment of the place. I"
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip! Jeffrey was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed our trips to three boutique wineries."
* A traveler said: "I loved every bit of the tour! We all became family immediately and I was gifted a free bottle for my birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "The great information from our tour guide. Alex was amazing and was super patient and gave us time to enjoy the wine and have a relaxing experience"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day! Peter was a truly exceptional. He was right on-time, knowledgable, and professional. Communication with the company was timely and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was excellent! Will definitely be using again in the future!! Communicated through text, on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made great recommendations for the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Mel who was our guide was great. There was nothing he would not do for us and allowed us to make our own itinerary for the day. Using our wishes and his local knowlwegde, we had a great day in LA and would reccoment Mel to anyone who is thinking of visiting LA."
* A traveler said: "Stan was very knowledgeable and super friendly - he gave us a great tour of los angelos and the convertible was an awesome experience - highly recommend this for anyone who wants to see LA - good for all ages and tamiles"
* A traveler said: "Ulrich was the absolute BEST! This tour was educational, informative and FUN!! If you like wine this is for you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed a full day tour that went through the entire city and we saw all of the iconic and interesting sites the city had to offer and also stopped at the Original Farmer's Market for lunch. This is a family run business and you're taken care of and treated like you're part of the family. Anthony and Joseph were very accomodating and adjusted their schedule because of our flights. Very nice excursion day and very nice people to deal with. I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about it! Three generations of our family took the tour! We cruised the streets in our flower power 70’s Van with music blaring and people everywhere looking at us with big smiles and peace signs. Saw all the major districts and heard great stories. If you’re a fan of SF hey day, there is no better way to see it!"
* A traveler said: "We love it! We definitely coming back soon😊 Driver was very nice and knowledgeable we had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Our driver and guide was wonderful, interesting, knowledgeable, amusing and thorough.. He made it a great day. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The trolly route was perfect! Not too long or too short. Jessica was our driver and she was awesome! She was very knowledgeable and so funny. She made it more fun than just a ride. Being able to hop on and off was great, I got to explore different places without having to drive and find parking."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and atmosphere. My 5 year old son had a blast, and the tour was great. The going from road to water was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great guide, super friendly and even though we were 20 min late (took the longer path at Muir Woods, totally worth it) they waited for us! Super comfy ride, everything was perfect!! Fun day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Perfect Blend: Napa and Sonoma Combo Wine Tour from San Francisco
- Private Sonoma and Napa Wine Tour from San Francisco
- Small Group Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Morning Tour
- Viticulture with Charm: Sonoma Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco
- Experience Legendary Winemaking: Napa Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Angel Island State Park
- El Dorado Wine Region
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- Eagle Falls
- Russian River
- Computer History Museum
- Sand Harbor
- American River
- USS Midway Museum
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Salk Institute
- Hollywood & Highland
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah