Top California Dining Experiences
36 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an excellent and fun guide. Loved the tastings at each place and the "stroll" around town. One of our favorite vacation days."
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "The ride was awesome. From start to end the staff also where awesome. I really recommend the ride and the company."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "Great time spent with my mom. The Chef and crew were all so professional and inviting. We will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gregorio was great. He was really informative, answered all of our questions, and was great to hang out with. He is the type of guy I’d hang out with any day. I cannot recommend him enough. The tour was great and I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The wine was delicious. The pairing was on point. The wine complimented the food perfectly. We will definitely be back."
* A traveler said: "best place to have food and listen to loud rock music while you eat"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, intimate, small group wine tour. Steve, our host, was very attentive and personable. Each stop was super unique and provided a different feel from the next. The owner/operators that we met were passionate and knowledge in their craft and made the time go by almost too quickly. Oh ya, the wines were amazing too!"
* A traveler said: "We truly enjoyed our tour & tour guide-the lunch included was really good-we shared our cupcakes with the other passengers-they we’re yummy as well! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "From booking to the ferry ride back into the city, everything was so straight forward and simple. The views from the helicopter were phenomenal even on a foggy day. Everybody was very nice and helpful. Lunch was also spectacular. We were celebrating a birthday and all together this experience was unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best ways to spend a day of our lives that I could imagine. The Muir Woods were gorgeous and our driver/guide, Phil, made sure to get us there before the big tour busses arrived. So we were actually able to enjoy some of the quiet beauty before all of the talkative groups arrived with their voices echoing through the valley. The gourmet lunch with wine at Kendall-Jackson vineyards was a visual and tasting delight. The wines are not the ones you can find in the stores, but their special wines you can only get at the winery. The grounds are gorgeous with all the flowers and vegetables that they use on the property and the meals. A great bonus, that we have never seen at any other winery, is a garden with samples of the many different types of wine grapes popular around the world and you can pick and taste them from the vine. Phil was informative, fun, and everyone on the van made friends quickly. We had our own table at the winery and it was very difficult to leave. Phil’s historical tidbits along the way were just right, and he let us pick our own play lists. What a day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tioga Pass
- Lombard Street
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- El Capitan
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood
- Mission Dolores Park
- Salton Sea
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Mist Trail
- Fleet Science Center
- Santa Barbara Cruise Port
- Auto Club Speedway
- Shasta Lake
- Vesuvio Cafe
- Silverado Trail
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah