Top Caen Private Sightseeing Tours
22 results | All Caen Tours
* A traveler said: "First and foremost, our guide, Igor, is amazing at this job! He picked us up at our hotel which was out of his way. His breadth and depth of knowledge coupled with his multi faceted approach to passing on that knowledge, provided for an entertaining and fascinating day of learning. We had three generations on our tour - my father in law, me and my son. We enjoyed Igor's passion for the history and heritage of the region. His numerous accounts of different people involved in D-Day brought a human side to the immense military operation. I was very impressed with attention to detail and concern for our enjoyment. He made sure we did not miss the lowering of the US Flag at the Omaha Beach Cemetery and the playing of Taps. So Powerful!. Can't say enough. His price is very reasonable and so worth it. You will not regret booking with Igor."
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend Mathieu for a private tour to Omaha and Utah Beach. We saw a lot! We would never have been able to see what we saw on our own. Mathieu gave us time to visit a couple museums and to see several sites while at the same time keeping us on track with our time so we could see everything we were hoping to see."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Caroline. She was fantastic! We learned so much throughout the day that we hadn't known prior to the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. It was well worth the money and time we spent."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must for those visiting the Normandy area. Our guide was wonderful! Very knowledgeable and fun to be with. We couldn't have seen or learned as much without her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- D-Day private tour Omaha + Utah Beach from Caen with audio guide
- D-Day private tour Omaha Beach from Caen with audio guide.
- Private Day Tour including Normandy Landing Beaches & Battlefields from Caen
- Full-Day private Normandy food tour
- Private Tour in Normandy Half-Day in a Sidecar with Tastings of Normand Cider
- Caen Castle (Château de Caen)
- Abbaye aux Dames
- Jurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques)
- Trouville (Trouville-sur-Mer)
- St. Catherine’s Church (Eglise Sainte-Catherine)
- La Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux)
- Caen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Caen)
- Ranville War Cemetery
- Normandy Museum (Musée de Normandie)