British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very nice and very fun . It was lovely and very interesting especially story of Canada ."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Eric and Maddie were so nice and helped ease my nerves. The views were stunning. Highly recommend the Eagle tour ."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "A must see place in Vancouver. Need about 2.5 hours to complete but it’s fun, adventurous and lots of great places to eat in there! Definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a pod of orkas surface right nest to the boat. Later in the day we also had a hunchback whale surface off the back of the boat."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent experience. Herman, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the area. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide BRENT brought gas town to life for all of us. We saw things in back alleys and corridors we would never have seen had we toured gas town on our own."
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC! Our guide Amy was friendly and so encouraging!! Started the tour not sure if I'd get the hang of it..finished feeling like a pro and ready for the next adventure!! SNOWMOBILING here I come😊"
* A traveler said: "Had some of the most amazing views of Vancouver while on this zodiac tour! We definitely wouldn't have had the opportunity to see these views without being on the boat. Would definitely recommend if you're interested in seeing some different views of Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "Great short boat tour of Vancouver harbour. Guide and captain Raphael was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized and very nice. I recommend the trip to all the trip on the plane was the best and enough time to visit Victoria"
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to see Vancouver from the water! The views were spectacular, and our guide was fun and energetic and a good storyteller too. At times we would go real fast on the boat and that felt like a rollercoaster in the best way possible. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was pretty amazing even in bad weather. Very professional team of Sea Dragon Charters made it to be a very nice experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brandywine Falls
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Abkhazi Garden
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Okanagan Valley
- Cleveland Dam
- Fitzsimmons Creek
- Seawall Promenade
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- English Bay
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Government Street
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Porteau Cove Provincial Park
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Stanley Park
- Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Granville Island
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Robson Street
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona