* A traveler said: "The guide communicated clearly and was on time. Transportation was excellent. Luis was courteous, very knowledgeable and flexible. The sites we visited were great. Luis made sure that I was happy all along the way. Could not have asked for a better tour experience. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Views were amazing. The walk up a bit exhausting but when you get up there oh my! 😍Tour Guide was helpful and patient. Must do!!"
* A traveler said: "Nick is the best guide, very knowledgeable Completely worth it to see all the staples of Colombian food, come hungry"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to our driver Luis for all the tips!!!! It was only an airport pickup but it felt like a mini tour filled with so much history about the city of Bogota!"
* A traveler said: "My guide, Andrés, was superb. He was genuinely interesting, knowledgeable about the city and museums, and was happy to answer my questions. Walking around the city and seeing the street art was the highlight for me."
* A traveler said: "Nestor was our driver - he was informative and flexible with what we wanted to do. The trip was organized and we had enough time to do what was intended for us to do. The lunch at Zipaquira was also amazing (not included in the tour price, FYI)."
* A traveler said: "Cindy and Guillermo were such great guides to have all day. They really made the tour pleasurable and we saw so much of the City in the short time we were visiting"
* A traveler said: "Fun and nice ride to Zipaquira and Guatavita with Cindy and Guillermo. The hike was intense exercise but worth it, very beautiful views and great guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Loved every minute of it. Carlos the driver and Luis the driver are the best! Coffee plantation was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "So I was unable to do the Pub Crawl due to the curfew Colombia currently has but the host was able to get me to join a craft beer tour instead. I couldn’t be happier with the switch of events as the beer followed with a round of Tejo was EPIC! The host was amazing, literally, couldn’t ask for a better experience."
* A traveler said: "La Chorrera waterfall is a MUST see in Colombia. It was absolutely beautiful. The hike to get to it was a little rough but well worth it. Luis was an amazing guide and is very knowledgeable about Colombia and enjoyable to hike with. Guillermo was a great driver and got us there and back safely. Highly Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were awesome!!!!!! Shout out to Cindy❤️ The scenery and everything was perfect for me and my kids 🙂"
* A traveler said: "Rafael was the best guide we ever had. Great day. He placed the day perfectly, stopping in typical Colomian places whenever we need to rest. Got a lot more than wah we paid for."
* A traveler said: "I was a bit apprehensive of this tour until we met our tour guide, Luis Vásquez. My husband, my daughter and I don’t have much horseback riding experience, but by the end of the tour, we were pros. Luis took his time with us. He allowed us to get used to riding the horses. Show us the beauty of Andes valleys. Explained to us the plants and fauna along the way. The tour began from Guadalupe. I had some issues with the altitude. Luis was very kind, waited for me as I got used to the altitude. We began the horseback riding from la parada de mona with some empanadas and steaming hot sugar cane tea. The sky cleared up when we started to ride the horses. What a beautiful sight! The most exhilarating part was going down the hill. Be prepared to trust your horse lead you through the rugged terrain. Be prepared to dirty your cloth and waterproof boots. We were a mess by the time we arrived at Montserrate. Luis gave us a detailed tour of Montserrate. If you are looking for cultural and exhilarating experience, I highly recommend this tour. Pls ask luis as your guide. His English is very good and his friendliness and kindness made this tour memorable and safe."
* A traveler said: "This is the Nr.1 Tour in Bogota. Mike is an awesome guy and the perfect guide. Enjoyed it a lot and can recommend the tour - a must do"
* A traveler said: "Doriel and Jhovany were very helpful and were very prompt and conversational the entire trip. Doriel helped me with many basic understandings of Bogota, like the street and directional signs. Occidental and oriental. I would highly recommend this service to someone who is visiting for the first time and wants to be very well taken care of from airport exit to their hotel or residence."
* A traveler said: "The Salt Cathedral was just breathtaking and was just beautiful. Highly recommend this tour and Cindy was a very good tour guide. The lunch was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! It’s must do! We had our private guide with us and that made the biggest difference! I would highly recommend having your own tour guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salitre Mágico
- Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)
- National Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)
- Nariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)
- Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)
- Maloka Museum
- Manoa Parque
- Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)
- Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)
- Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)
- Mt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate)
- Bogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)
- Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center
- Mirador Torre Colpatria
- International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)
- Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)
- Bioparque Los Ocarros
- Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)
- La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)
- La Catedral Primada
- Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
- Zipaquira Salt Cathedral (Catedral de Sal)
- Lake Guatavita
- La Chorrera Waterfall
- Quinta de Bolívar Museum
- La Candelaria (Historic Old Town)
- Botero Museum (Museo Botero)
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley