Top Black River Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Black River Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Jamaica Zoo is located in Locovia St. Elizabeth and is owned by Mr. Paul Fearon, who grew up around animals by his Veterinarian father Mr. Basil Fearon; by this time Mr. Paul Fearon become a great lover for animals. Therefore by the age of 12 years he started a collection of animals different from his regular cat, rats, and more; in 2001 he imported a pair of Zebras, followed by Llama.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Shore Excursions in Black River are taking additional safety precautions?
These Black River experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shore Excursions in Black River are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Black River may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island