* A traveler said: "The crew, food and tour guide were great! I enjoyed the experience of seeing Berlin from the water. I also appreciated everyone's command of English as an American who doesn't understand German."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide with wonderful grip over the historical facts. Splendid 4 hours tour and even though we were 27 people, she answered everyone's every question."
* A traveler said: "Aaron showed us a lot of great places in Berlin and gave us much background information. My wife and me really enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Was a great tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "I LOVE food tours and this one did not disappoint! Sean was a fantastic guide - very personable and funny. We had a great time, learned a lot and tasted some amazing food! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We squeezed our young teens in the back and set out on our Trabi adventure. Saw all the sights in a whistle stop tour in our line of Trabi’s. German and English spoken. Great option for a rain-soaked day."
* A traveler said: "We saw everything we wanted to see in Berlin and our guide, Rob, was very kind and informative! He picked us up from our hotel on time and we hit all the highlights of Berlin within four hours, even working in a bathroom pit stop and souvenir shopping."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour; great historian guide. Informative, accurate, humorous, patient and helpful guide. Can’t miss it."
* A traveler said: "Our morning tour with Eran was the most worthwhile part of our trip to Berlin! Not only was it informative, it also offered context and insights we would never had gleaned otherwise. Eran listened to our interests, shaped the tour accordingly, and could not have been warmer or more professional. Absolutely worth the money and time — we would ask him to join us every day of our trip if we could!"
* A traveler said: "Great views of the city from the hot rods they go fast and very easy to drive just like a pimped up go kart. So much fun had a smile on our faces all the way round. Great experience. 👌🏾👍🏾😀🙃"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Jamie made it a tour du jour! Incredibly knowledgeable, charismatic professional and funny guide! The only “train” about the tour was coming and going. The rest was on bike which allowed us to see so much more. And now I have references from Jamie to read about what we saw! A great day!"
* A traveler said: "Michele was outstanding! Our first time in Berlin and we loved the tour! Super fun and great company too"
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "A good late afternoon/ evening tour with plenty of tapas to try plus drinks at the first stop. Also informative as we walked around the city. The venues were great."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t the best weather for a walking tour but Sara, our guide, made the best of it. She was very informative and obliging and I had a great day, though a little cold!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it here great food, music and great service , the staff are so friendly definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "What an entertaining 3 hours!! We learnt so much and had so much fun. Our guide Brian was hugely knowledgeable and extremely entertaining. The perfect combination. I would highly recommend this tour to give you an overview of the history and attractions of Berlin."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Platz der Republik
- Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Berlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)
- Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)
- Glienicke Bridge
- Altes Museum (Old Museum)
- Topography of Terror
- Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)
- Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)
- Museum for Communication Berlin
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)
- Hackesche Höfe
- Hamburger Bahnhof
- Museum Island (Museumsinsel)
- St. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)
- German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst
- Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor)
- Charlottenburg Palace (Schloss Charlottenburg)
- Kurfürstendamm (Ku'damm)
- Pergamon Museum (Pergamonmuseum)
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial)
- Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia