Top Berlin On the Water
19 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was excellent. Clear and involving commentary with a great sense of humour. She turned a simple walking tour into a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was super interesting and well organized. The guide help us to take the train to Sachsenhausen and to return to Berlin after the tour. Thanks Nickolai!"
* A traveler said: "Nick was very knowledgeable and a great tour guide. He made a very dense subject easy to digest. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in history. Great way to start our visit to Berlin."
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jamie is an amazing guide -he really brought the history of the city to life and had us entranced for hours - I highly recommend !!"
* A traveler said: "Great, fun and very relaxing. Only problem was that there was no english translation. But best thing to do when there is short time and to cover the whole city. Go for it. Its worth it.."
* A traveler said: "Perfect tour to get to see a different side of Berlin and check out the outskirts of Potsdam by boat! It's a great boat with lots of distance between travelers so you can sit and relax without feeling cramped. The service is great if you need a beverage or light snack and the commentary told about the great history of the area. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to have an easy few hours outside of Berlin!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- Bode Museum
- Berlin Victory Column (Siegessäule)
- Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)
- Platz der Republik
- New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)
- New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)
- Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)
- Berlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)
- Berggruen Museum
- Hackesche Höfe
- Deutscher Dom
- Museum for Communication Berlin
- Berlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm)
- Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast)
- East Side Gallery
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia