Top Berlin Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
10 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best to way to see Berlin! We went all over and had a fantastic tour guide who knew everything about Berlin’s history. Most of the riding was in protected bike lanes, which I appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "Claudia led us safely through pathways, main roads and quiet backstreets in Berlin, and was both charming and knowledgable throughout. A joy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sebastian, was knowledgeable, kind and funny. We had a group and he kept us moving so we could see the sites as promised."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Visited the main train station, the wall remnants, parliament along the river Our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating - We were a very small group - father a senior citizen, adult son (27 yrs) and guide"
Frequently Asked Questions
- New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)
- Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)
- Deutscher Dom
- Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)
- Potsdamer Platz
- Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)
- Old Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)
- Chamäleon Theater
- Photography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)
- Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)
- Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)
- Potsdam's Gardens
- German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)
- Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Marble Palace (Marmorpalais)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia