Top Berlin Public Transportation Tours
45 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was excellent. Clear and involving commentary with a great sense of humour. She turned a simple walking tour into a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable visit to Dresden with Viator. Our guide Oren was the highlight of the trip, very knowledgable and informative. We were very lucky to had him as a guide. Recommended day trip to Dresden with Oren"
* A traveler said: "Nick was very knowledgeable and a great tour guide. He made a very dense subject easy to digest. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in history. Great way to start our visit to Berlin."
* A traveler said: "Mort was so knowledgeable and was able to tell the stories of our past with such passion. We learned things we never knew and absolutely loved this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent. He was funny, engaging, and really knowledgeable. The street art was so cool and learning about the different techniques was a real plus for me. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was phenomenal. I took a group of health care professional students and he made sure that items of specific interest to them were included. I could not have asked for a better experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Paul's experience and knowledge was great! Would be good if he wore a uniform or something less casual so we could identify him. But he knows so much! He shared so much."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed walking around Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg with a knowledgeable guide. Great experience, awesome day."
* A traveler said: "We came to Berlin as a last minute, unplanned trip and had no idea what there was to do here. Christian was the best guide. He was very friendly and easy to talk to, as well as extremely knowledgeable and able to answer our questions. The tour was really fun and personal. He completely altered the second part of the tour and tailored it to our interests. We also really enjoyed getting inside knowledge on where the locals like to hang out and get food. He has awesome recommendations for other places to check out on Berlin. I highly recommend getting Christian for your private tour of Berlin if you want a fun and informative day with a really lovely guide. 10/10 excellent."
* A traveler said: "Very informative by your guide. He was prompt early and very skilled in his trade. He also looked out for our safety as we boarded a couple of local trains. Viator is an excellent company and I will use again."
* A traveler said: "There is a reason for EVERYONE in the world to go on a concentration camp tour. We learned SO much...mostly thanks to Beth, our guide. She knew everything she was teaching us and we are very appreciative of that. To be honest, unless you actually go through a camp with a guide, you won't learn anything. Again, having someone like Beth is a bonus."
* A traveler said: "I'm a Global History teacher and learned SO much from this tour. Paul was an AMAZING guide! He was organized, interesting and knowledgeable - not to mention friendly and great company. He was very accomodating to my specific interests regarding the Cold War and the Berlin Wall. I would say this tour is a must-do if you are interested in history and gaining an understanding of Berlin's role in it. Oh, and there's a tasty donut & coffee break!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was a awesome guide. He was very passionate and informative with all his information that he presented. His tour was very organized and had a good plan so we could see a lot. So much to see. It was a great history lesson. My wife and I leaned a lot."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t the best weather for a walking tour but Sara, our guide, made the best of it. She was very informative and obliging and I had a great day, though a little cold!!"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Nadav, for providing a comprehensive walking tour of the many Jewish sites in Berlin. He communicated his deep knowledge of the subject in an understandable way. The pace was just right and I'm glad I did a walking tour instead of a driving tour. All the sites were easily accessible on foot."
* A traveler said: "Graduate student who is very knowledgeable about the site. Very easygoing and quite flexible to how you would like to structure your tour. Five stars; this guys makes the tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Berlin Private 6-Hour Tour to Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial
- Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Berlin Private Tour
- Private Half-Day Walking Tour: Berlin Wall, Cold War and Checkpoint Charlie
- Jewish Berlin Extended: Old Jewish Quarter + Track 17 Grunewald (private 5 Hour)
- PRIVATE BEHIND THE BERLIN WALL and COLD WAR BERLIN TOUR
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia