Top Berlin Outdoor Activities
98 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregor was great this weekend! Smart and very knowledgeable! We had a great time learning the history of Berlin and surrounding areas! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable visit to Dresden with Viator. Our guide Oren was the highlight of the trip, very knowledgable and informative. We were very lucky to had him as a guide. Recommended day trip to Dresden with Oren"
* A traveler said: "The tour takes you to many historical places used in the third reich, and the guide provides you a lot of information, and a good flow in guidance."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Sadly I can’t remember my tour guides name!!! He was from Israel and he was awesome. Amazing amazing amazing"
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Came solo on this tour. Our guide- Nate, was very knowledgeable and kept everyone moving at the right pace, with great energy and humour, even when some city events made us take a detour. The best way to see Berlin! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "Nice route, covers the most important stops when you visit Berlin. Had a wonderful time on the boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sebastian, was knowledgeable, kind and funny. We had a group and he kept us moving so we could see the sites as promised."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "We take many tours and this was such a great one! Guide was with us from 9:30-3:30pm and since we chose to stay behind he even told us how to get back. I forget his name but he was born in Germany but raised in Long Island. He entertained both my teen and my 70 yr old mom with all of his knowledge. Totally recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding and our guide was extremely knowledgeable on the car; was the highlight of our stay in Berlin!"
* A traveler said: "I don't want to reveal too much, but it's definitely worth a visit Our brains are designed to be duped."
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jeff was wonderful! We saw a lot of the city, and our guide was full of great information. The bike ride was very enjoyable and a great way to see Berlin!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the bike tour, very easy cycling and interesting places to visit making the whole experience great."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour and a fantastic guide. We were able to learn a lot about the city and its history. highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful tour of Berlin. Tour guide was very knowledgable and the bikes were great. Seeing the city on a bike really gives you such an up close neighborhood feel and sense of what life was and is like in Berlin. The ride is flat and appropriate for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun morning. Exploring Berlin by bike and learning all kinds of new things about the third Reich and Berlin. Our guide was so good with my son."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)
- Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)
- Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection
- Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)
- Classic Remise Berlin
- Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom)
- Treptower Park
- Berlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)
- Bröhan Museum
- Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)
- Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)
- Pariser Platz
- Missing House
- Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- Märkisches Museum
- Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)
- Hackesche Höfe
- St. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)
- MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia