Top Berlin Half-day Tours
269 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was excellent. Clear and involving commentary with a great sense of humour. She turned a simple walking tour into a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Nick was very knowledgeable and a great tour guide. He made a very dense subject easy to digest. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in history. Great way to start our visit to Berlin."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super interesting and well organized. The guide help us to take the train to Sachsenhausen and to return to Berlin after the tour. Thanks Nickolai!"
* A traveler said: "Mort was so knowledgeable and was able to tell the stories of our past with such passion. We learned things we never knew and absolutely loved this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jamie is an amazing guide -he really brought the history of the city to life and had us entranced for hours - I highly recommend !!"
* A traveler said: "Our morning tour with Eran was the most worthwhile part of our trip to Berlin! Not only was it informative, it also offered context and insights we would never had gleaned otherwise. Eran listened to our interests, shaped the tour accordingly, and could not have been warmer or more professional. Absolutely worth the money and time — we would ask him to join us every day of our trip if we could!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "We saw everything we wanted to see in Berlin and our guide, Rob, was very kind and informative! He picked us up from our hotel on time and we hit all the highlights of Berlin within four hours, even working in a bathroom pit stop and souvenir shopping."
* A traveler said: "A very memorable visit to Dresden with Viator. Our guide Oren was the highlight of the trip, very knowledgable and informative. We were very lucky to had him as a guide. Recommended day trip to Dresden with Oren"
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "We only attended the orchestra portion of the evening but we thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone in character and costume was really authentic. Champagne is a little pricey but honestly the experience was a thrill. The musicians are quite good as well!"
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "I'm a Global History teacher and learned SO much from this tour. Paul was an AMAZING guide! He was organized, interesting and knowledgeable - not to mention friendly and great company. He was very accomodating to my specific interests regarding the Cold War and the Berlin Wall. I would say this tour is a must-do if you are interested in history and gaining an understanding of Berlin's role in it. Oh, and there's a tasty donut & coffee break!"
* A traveler said: "Nice route, covers the most important stops when you visit Berlin. Had a wonderful time on the boat ride."
* A traveler said: "A good day with a private driver and guide who gave exceptional service. The guide was knowledgable, we visited the Schloss Cecillienhof and Sanssouci plus old Potsdam."
* A traveler said: "Aaron showed us a lot of great places in Berlin and gave us much background information. My wife and me really enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Was a great tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "We take many tours and this was such a great one! Guide was with us from 9:30-3:30pm and since we chose to stay behind he even told us how to get back. I forget his name but he was born in Germany but raised in Long Island. He entertained both my teen and my 70 yr old mom with all of his knowledge. Totally recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Paul's experience and knowledge was great! Would be good if he wore a uniform or something less casual so we could identify him. But he knows so much! He shared so much."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t the best weather for a walking tour but Sara, our guide, made the best of it. She was very informative and obliging and I had a great day, though a little cold!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Platz der Republik
- Berlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)
- Düppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)
- Bauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)
- Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Deutscher Dom
- Sanssouci Palace
- Hackesche Höfe
- Berlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)
- Neues Museum (New Museum)
- Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)
- Missing House
- Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)
- Domäne Dahlem
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia