Top Berlin City Tours
211 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Tobi was an excellent tour guide! Great tour, especially if you only have a short time to spend in Berlin."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable visit to Dresden with Viator. Our guide Oren was the highlight of the trip, very knowledgable and informative. We were very lucky to had him as a guide. Recommended day trip to Dresden with Oren"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour; great historian guide. Informative, accurate, humorous, patient and helpful guide. Can’t miss it."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "Mort was so knowledgeable and was able to tell the stories of our past with such passion. We learned things we never knew and absolutely loved this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide... best thing we did on our 9 day trip to Germany. Riding Segways is a fantastic way to see the historical sites of Berlin."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gabriela was knowledgeable and extremely professional. She understood the key interests of group members, eagerly answered all questions and, what is most important -was keeping dialogue on many related subjects. Really worth having this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sebastian, was knowledgeable, kind and funny. We had a group and he kept us moving so we could see the sites as promised."
* A traveler said: "We take many tours and this was such a great one! Guide was with us from 9:30-3:30pm and since we chose to stay behind he even told us how to get back. I forget his name but he was born in Germany but raised in Long Island. He entertained both my teen and my 70 yr old mom with all of his knowledge. Totally recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron showed us a lot of great places in Berlin and gave us much background information. My wife and me really enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Was a great tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Our morning tour with Eran was the most worthwhile part of our trip to Berlin! Not only was it informative, it also offered context and insights we would never had gleaned otherwise. Eran listened to our interests, shaped the tour accordingly, and could not have been warmer or more professional. Absolutely worth the money and time — we would ask him to join us every day of our trip if we could!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. We were able to see all the attractions. The guide was very accommodating and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t the best weather for a walking tour but Sara, our guide, made the best of it. She was very informative and obliging and I had a great day, though a little cold!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jeff was wonderful! We saw a lot of the city, and our guide was full of great information. The bike ride was very enjoyable and a great way to see Berlin!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Anti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)
- Treptower Park
- Hackescher Markt
- Museum for Communication Berlin
- Deutscher Dom
- Unter den Linden
- Marble Palace (Marmorpalais)
- Topography of Terror
- German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst
- Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)
- Märkisches Museum
- Berlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)
- East Side Gallery
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)
- Düppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)
- Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia