Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen
Located just north of Berlin, Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen was once one of the Nazi regime’s harshest prison camps. Today, Sachsenhausen is a memorial to those who lost their lives here, as well as a museum with a library, archive, and open-air exhibits to educate visitors.
Tours and tickets to Experience Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen
What are Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen hours of operation?
Should I book Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen 2021?
What's the best way to experience Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen?
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour from Berlin
- The Memorial Tour: Visit to Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp (licensed guide)
- Berlin & Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour from Warnemünde and Rostock Port
- Private Tour: Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial from Berlin
Things to do near Berlin
- Things to do in Schonefeld
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Dresden
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Saxony
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany