Top Bavaria Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
438 results | All Bavaria Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organized and with suitable time for everything. Good option for a last minute trip, as it's hard to get tickets to Neuschwanstein Castle."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and educational tour of the start of the Nazi Party. Our tour guide Kevin has a plethora of historical knowledge. We enjoyed the history lesson. Unfortunately due to covid restrictions we were not able to access some of the sites."
* A traveler said: "We loved this excursion from start to finish. Our guide Paul was fabulousss. He has a plethora of knowledge and informs you of all the special things to look for that would have been easily overlooked and explains the meaning behind them. What made this trip so memorable is Paul's personality. Very expressive and fun."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Great day was had with Mentor (driver) and Francesca (guide). Picked up as indicated, in a new, well appointed mini coach. Francesca was informative throughout our trip. In turn Mentor drive with great care and attention throughout. Great experience and in truth a really good day."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Lana was our guide and she was knowledgeable and charming. She explained the reason why things are the way they are."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! We choose our bikes and rode along this secret path to see both castles from this beautiful field! The castle ticket is included which was amazing as we didn’t wait in line. The bike trail was flat mostly and easy. Would definitely recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Even in the thick fog, without the panoramic views. Tour guide Elizabeth did an extraordinary job. She went above & beyond & she was very thorough & patient with everyone. Made new friends along the way too! All around great experience. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Amir was our tour guide for the Neuschwanstein Castle tour. He was filled with historical details not found in books or on-line. Very witty comments. Danke, Amir!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a fantastic guide for our private tour to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Ettal, Oberammergau, the alpine coaster and Neuschwanstein Castle. We were able to enjoy our time at our own pace while gaining excellent knowledge about Munich, Bavaria, and each stop along the way. This tour was a highlight of our family trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a real experience with the tour guide having a lot of information to share. The trip to Wolfgang lake was just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, tour guide was knowledgeable and was very nice. The trip itself was awesome and definitely had enough time allotted for the tour and lunch. We also stopped at a small village in the valley which was picturesque and a good place for coffee, shopping or just exploring."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "Sandra was very informative and knows her history. She has only lived in Munich for 3 years and already has gained a lot of knowledge on the City. She had a plan of everything she wanted to show us and did a great job explaining everything. Our tour went into the evening and she had many photos to go with the stories of the history that occurred in many of the locations."
* A traveler said: "This has been one of our favorite food tours ever! Kevin was a great guide and provided a lot of interesting information both about the food and about Munich more generally. Really appreciate him taking photos during the tour and being so engaging. This was the highlight of our trip to Munich!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salzburg Sightseeing Small-Group Day Tour from Munich by Rail
- Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
- Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Small-Group Coach Day Trip from Munich
- Neuschwanstein castle BikeTour from Munich by train incl.bike ride in fuessen
- Munich Beer and Brewery Tour Including Samples
- Villa Ampere
- Herrenchiemsee New Palace
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- Deutsches Museum
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Allianz Arena
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- Dinosaurier Museum Altmühltal
- LEGOLAND® Germany
- Albrecht Dürer's House
- Old Stone Bridge
- Andechs Monastery
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- King's Lake (Konigssee)
- St. Lorenz Lutheran Church
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy