Visit Dream World to enjoy roller coasters and water rides as well as little kid attractions like bumper cars and a sightseeing train. Slide down frozen hillsides in Snow Town, and climb furniture in the Giant’s House. The park also offers a variety of shows: See animals do tricks, watch the character-filled Colours of the World Parade, or enjoy the special effects of Hollywood Action, a live performance about a stand-off between SWAT and a terrorist group.
Things to Know Before You Go
Children shorter than 3 feet (90cm) can enter for free.
There are numerous shops and restaurants at the park.
A shuttle service is available with stops at different parts of the park.
How to Get There
Dream World is just north of the Don Mueang International Airport, about a 45-minute taxi ride from the center of Bangkok (without traffic). You can reach the park via Rangsit Road and the Chaengwattana Expressway, or catch public bus number 538 to Dream World from the Victory Monument.
When to Get There
Dream World is open daily, with extended hours on the weekends (when the park is also at its most crowded). Because the park is particularly popular with Thai visitors, it's best to visit when local schools are in session to avoid crowds.
Other Family-Friendly Attractions
Bangkok offers a wide variety of family-friendly activities, including amusement parks and water parks. In addition to Dream World, popular options include the huge Siam Amazing Park—which boasts both an amusement park and a water park, with rides for all ages—and LINE Village, a theme park located right in the heart of the city that features interactive digital games.
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Alpine Golf Club
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- Dusit Palace
- Baipai Thai Cooking School
- Koh Kret (Ko Kret)
- Siam Amazing Park
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Chatuchak Market
- Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- Vimanmek Mansion
- Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall