Top Baltimore Private and Luxury
13 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "The captain was great and the first mate was very knowledgeable about the harbor. The sailing was so peaceful."
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "The singer you guys had on the boat was amazing. I enjoyed how he engaged with the people on the boat."
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing day on the water. Captain Tom and his mate were very knowledgeable of the history of the city and told great stories. The boat was perfect size and having a small group made the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service, accommodating, and a great way to create a cool one of the kind experiences for my husband and I."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the development of the Fells Point area. Seeing the Under Armor campus and hearing how they grew and expanded."
* A traveler said: "Seth, our guide, was very personable and a lot of fun. I especially loved one part of the evening when guests were seated together where he asked us to share something about the famous foods from our home states. Fells Point is a beautiful, historic neighborhood and a must see while in Baltimore!"
* A traveler said: "Sally was Fabulous! She was super knowledgeable. They had water aboard because it was hot outside. They were very accommodating."