Top Baja California Half-day Tours
17 results | All Baja California Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and our tour guide Carlos was awesome! Our boys just loved him and he was so knowledgeable. He was right there waiting for us and we had such a great time at the zip line. Super fun!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable experience was the beautiful views and Eugenia our tour lady was excellent. Will recommend her highly. She explain everything very clear and next time I come I will request her for my tour. Thank you Eugenia"
* A traveler said: "Luigi was very knowledgeable. We had a great experience. Favorite part of the whole experience was spending time with the wine maker."
* A traveler said: "Fernando was wonderful.he was on time , knowledgeable and gave us great tips on how to make the most of our day. Would recommend him to everyone.he never rushed us and had us back to our cruise with plenty of time.. hope to see him again if we make it back"
* A traveler said: "Our Wine Tour in the Guadalupe Valley outside of Ensenada with Luis Ramirez was fabulous! From the beginning of my contacting Luis about the tour details Luis was responsive and extremely helpful. Everything about the organization and execution of our day in the wine country was perfect! Every detail was taken care of. Luis had a wonderful day planned for us, but he was very flexible in changing it up based on our preferences. Luis was educated in the US, so he speaks excellent English which made both written and verbal communications seamless. He shared information about the wine region itself, but also about Ensenada and the surrounding countryside. Luis has a very gregarious personality, and we totally enjoyed our day with him. If you are anywhere near Ensenada be sure to contact Luis for any of your tour needs. He is the best. We can hardly wait to return and see more of the beautiful Guadalupe Valley with Luis!!!"
* A traveler said: "bike Excursion really enjoyed the whole experience everyone was super friendly in super helpful and made it a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Eric was our guide on this Ensenada outing to Pai Pai. We were picked up right on time at the cruise terminal and off to pai pai we went. Eric was a very polite and knowledgeable young man. On our way he described the area and the sights that we were passing. Pai Pai was a nice set up. We first enjoyed tequilla tatsing and then proceeded on a short tour of the place. This included an opportunity to hold and feed lemurs. Friendly little guys. We next purchased a cat encounter. We had a choice of teenagers, youngsters or babies. We chose the babies. We were able to pet, hold, cuddle and play with a tiger cub and jaguar cub. Adorable. They and their enclosures seemed clean and well maintained. The tiger cub seemed to have a little tummy disturbance but otherwise both cats seemed fit and healthy. Once we were finished at pai pai We returned to town where we made a stop at a cool little restaurant for lunch. Food was great. After lunch Eric ask if he could take us any place or show us anything else. We were quite satisfied with our morning and decided to go back to the ship. Great excursion. Thank you Eric!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience from the beginning to end. Pepe from Infinito Winery was very attentive and cordial. Provided details about his wine. We where able to taste differently types. Thet our guy Luigi was excellent, he showed us around and even recommended good eating places. At our second stop Cava De Marcelo we learned about cheese making, history about the place over 100 years. We enjoyed this experience very much would fully recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Victor was super helpful and very patient with all of my group! We went to cool places and he was very flexible with when we wanted to be picked up."
* A traveler said: "The activities are exactly as explained. A much better value then what our cruise ship offered. Our guide/driver was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! The entire tour was tailored to exactly the things I wanted to do. As for the hike, bring some water. It’s beautiful but it’s a little difficult. It’s something I would definitely do more than once and I’m sure you will too."
* A traveler said: "The view from the Jesus on the mountain and eating at La Casa Pesacodor in Puerto Nuevo it was delicious. Our driver Santiago was very nice and accommodating."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Sinaloa