Top Baja California Full-day Tours
12 results | All Baja California Tours
* A traveler said: "The most memorable experience was the beautiful views and Eugenia our tour lady was excellent. Will recommend her highly. She explain everything very clear and next time I come I will request her for my tour. Thank you Eugenia"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and our tour guide Carlos was awesome! Our boys just loved him and he was so knowledgeable. He was right there waiting for us and we had such a great time at the zip line. Super fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite part of the trip! We arrived at Ensenada and Luis was waiting outside the port for us. He was our private tour guide and did an amazing job. Extremely friendly and honest and was an amazing tour guide! We had an absolute blast at the the Zip Line and the Bridges. You dont have to be in good physical shape but it does require some effort balance to get through the bridges. Next Luis took us to get some amazing local tacos that were to die for! Super cheap and way better than what you will find close to the port. The Ecotourism Park was also amazing! Theres a quick little tour that gives you some information about the animals and then you get your choice of which one of the monkey enclosures you want to go into. We chose Victoria the Capuchin monkey and she was hilarious! It was so fun! You can also pay extra to get into and play with the baby tigers and jaguars and even the big ones which was incredible! Overall, I didnt not regret spending a single penny. From the time we left the port till we returned we had a blast! Great experience and all thanks to my man Luis! If you want an amazing excursion or trip of Ensenada you need to take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Josue was great! He spoke both Spanish and English which was perfect as my girlfriend does not speak English and my Spanish is mediocre. We were able to choose what we wanted to do. Josue recommended a great place for lunch and it was perfect! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend Ansell Wine tours, they went above and beyond making sure we had a good time. We ran into a lot of issues the morning of the tour, making us push back the time. However, they were extremely flexible and understanding. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was also very helpful and understanding allowing us to enjoy the rest of the day."
* A traveler said: "Luigi was very knowledgeable. We had a great experience. Favorite part of the whole experience was spending time with the wine maker."
* A traveler said: "I was very worried about this trip since I haven't been to Mexico in many years and I haven't used Viator before. While the website wasn't super helpful, I was contacted by Carlos who set up communication and laid out the plan. He was super helpful and funny and my wife and I had a great time. I am not an experienced wine drinker, but a lot of wines were tasty and we bought several to bring back home. Thank you Carlos, and I hope to use your services again!"
* A traveler said: "Jesus was our driver. He was very friendly and accommodating. The drive to la bufadora was longer than expected, 2.5 hours, but it was worth it. The shops were so much fun and the foooood was so yummy! The mezcal tasting was also very nice at the end. He picked us up and dropped us off at the border so it was very convenient. Would definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Sinaloa