Top Baden-Württemberg Self-guided Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Baden-Württemberg Tours
Explore Heidelberg on your own pace while solving riddles. Use your imagination, observation, logic and team spirit in order to accomplish the tasks. Learn interesting information about the beautiful city of Heidelberg while walking around narrow streets and 10 of the most important attractions. Pause when ever you want and continue later. Discover hidden gems. Snap beautiful photos. Far from crowds and schedules. Start any time you wish! Everything in your smartphone!
Enjoy 3 hours full of fun! It's cheap! You only have to pay €58,50 per team. Discover the most unique places in Stuttgart in a fun way! It's up to you to decide at what time you'll start and at what pace you'll play.
Fancy offroad? Fancy a buggy? Finally find out how such an off-road buggy drives? - no problem. With our taster tour you are exactly right. But beware: The risk of infection is high! After just a few kilometers you have the bow out and be amazed what is in these little powerhorses, how much fun they make. The grin widens with every passing minute. Two hours gives you time to experience the absolute driving pleasure in our off-road buggies. We drive on small roads and dirt roads around Lahr. After an hour is driver change. And there are quite a few who have booked the next tour immediately afterwards.
Group or family board for a special stand-up paddling experience. Good swimming skills are required.
After just a few kilometers we reach the Tauber Gießen nature reserve, the last remaining natural floodplain area on the Upper Rhine and enjoy the view of the many enchanted arms of water. Then it's off to the Kappel-Rhinau ferry and we're over there with our neighbors. The first off-road kilometers await us here. But it really starts in the Vosges, where we take on lonely forest roads and dirt roads that lead us to grandiose excursion points. After about two hours we take a break in a lonely forest hut. Here is also driver change. After several more off-road kilometers, the Alsatian Wine Route with its pretty wine villages takes us back towards Germany.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Self-guided Tours in Baden-Württemberg?
The best Self-guided Tours in Baden-Württemberg according to Viator travelers are:
What Self-guided Tours in Baden-Württemberg are taking additional safety precautions?
These Baden-Württemberg experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Wertheim Village Tours & Tickets
- Holiday Park Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Speyer Tours & Tickets
- Market Square (Marktplatz) Tours & Tickets
- Mercedes-Benz Museum Tours & Tickets
- Casino Baden-Baden Tours & Tickets
- Old Heidelberg University (Alte Universitat) Tours & Tickets
- Karl-Theodor-Bridge (Alte Brucke) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Stuttgart
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Champagne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets