Top Athens Food & Drink
345 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Loukia was an amazing guide and showed us some incredible local food purveyors that tourists may not seek out themselves."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour immensely. Our tour guide was wonderful and knowledgeable about the food and surroundings. We were jet lagged and the tour was very accommodating to our tardiness which we appreciated. I would definitely recommend if you want to experience the local food."
* A traveler said: "Five stars! What a wonderful way to experience Athens. Manos was great; very knowledgeable and proud of the history of Athens. Found off the beaten path places with wonderful authentic food!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. A great way to spend 4 and a half hours. But make sure you’re hungry. There was so much food and a great variety. The se one last stop filled us with a variety of traditional old world Greek food. Soooo tasty. Great value. Will do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Penelope, was very sweet and made our experience very enjoyable. You definitely get well fed on this tour so come hungry. We were all full by the time we were done. This is a great way to sample a little bit of everything, learn about the culture and cuisine, and enjoy a delicious lunch towards the end with everyone."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Rachel, was amazing! She has such passion and knowledge for the food and local vendors of Athens. I really felt like I ate what locals eat. I had a great tour group as well, super friendly bunch."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, you get to sample real baklava, Greek coffee, samples of different olive oils, moussaka and many more....🤤🤤🤤"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! I really enjoyed the first bar we went to, it was different and had a fun theme. The drinks were also great here. The guide made sure we had a good time and helped us get to know one another through a drinking game."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, must do! Great teacher, wonderful food, great walking tour through the market!"
* A traveler said: "Swimming off the ship. Rocking and moving. A friendly and helpful crew. The sun sparkling off the water."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect, food, dancing and music, and our tour guide was an absolute gem and a comedian too. Much love and respect!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing adventure! The boat was perfect for our group of 5. We had plenty of room to relax and enjoy the view! The islands we went to were beautiful and gave us just what we were looking for. The best part was swimming in the beautiful waters of the sea. Perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "The teacher (Sophia) was really good at explaining the techniques of traditional greek cuisine and the class did go by in no time. I will definitely use this knowledge in the future. (The final dishes were also very good.) Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide! Tasted And learned about the Greek dishes, tried amazing wines, and got to see some night life of Athens! Great experience for a first day/night in Athens, to also learn about the area!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was above my expectations. The view was amazing, especially with the sunset views. The food was the surprise of the event. Each course was delicious. The five course meal provided a lot of food that we were full by the fourth. Overall, it was highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. Captain Mike did a great job guiding us through the experience and hosted us very well."
* A traveler said: "We had a great bike tour with Dimitri! He was fun and informative on our tour in Athens. We would gladly recommend this tour through the historic sites and areas of Athens. I would suggest doing tour in the day you arrive to familiarize yourself with the city"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a MUST! We were able to see, touch, and taste a bit everything! Not just the tourist area but outside of it as well. I loved doing my favorite thing... EATING! I absolutely loved the speciality market called Panteopolion located in Sofokleos 1. We got to taste olive oil, vinegar, cheese, wine, Greek yogurt with honey, and then made a salad. Best vinegar I’ve had in my life!!!! We also got to walk through the local meat market, fish market, and farmers market. Loved seeing all different spices and nuts. The Greek coffee was an awesome treat, as well as, the charcuterie and yummy desserts. Ana was our tour guide and she was fantastic. There was just so much to see and I have a piece of Athens with me forever."
* A traveler said: "Glad to leave the driving to professionals in Athens. Easy to find stops. Agents available to answer questions."
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience! Very knowledgeable and fun guide! She was amazing. The wine and cheeses were scrumptious!!"
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights, the bus drivers were amazing so helpful and courteous as were the ticket staff"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "I typed the directions into google maps and was taken the wrong way. However, our guide Kabalan picked us up and my wife and I had an awesome experience! Took us to some amazing food places and then we ended up hanging out after the tour and going to a hookah bar. Couldn’t have asked for a better night in Greece! Loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Syntagma Station
- Onassis Cultural Centre
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)
- Allou! Fun Park
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- University of Athens
- Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)
- Megalo Kavouri
- Church of Panagia Kapnikarea
- Hellenic Motor Museum
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- Benaki Museum
- National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)
- Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)
- Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)
- Adrianou Street
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki