Top Aruba Tours by Duration
103 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a blast!! Gabby & Myron were awesome tour guides, and we loved every stop we went to!! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Michael Angelo was the best!! Very knowledgeable, kind & fun tour guide!! The tour itself was very educational and awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew & Kurt were the best !! Showed us the island and were very knowledgeable !! If you want a good time please book with them"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much fun! This was the perfect thing to mix in with days of relaxing by the water and I would highly recommend to anyone considering!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Our tour guide Jason was very professional, well informed and quite knowledgeable. My group of 17 thoroughly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot about your beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip here to Aruba and Angie was the best guide we could have been blessed with. She showed us how beautiful the underwater experience is. It was priced very nice and there was exceptional air conditioning. Much love and God bless from the Atlanta Girls <3"
* A traveler said: "We had soo much fun! Snorkeling and the ride in and of it self was so smooth and nice! Loved being able to see the shipwreck and turtles!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience definitely would recommend it. Tour guides were excellent and knowledgeable and nice"
* A traveler said: "I really can't break it down because from the time Chelsea and Carlos picked me ane my family up to the drop off it was hype Chelsea energy was 100% and more I absolutely Love Love the entire experience"
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Great driver. Informed us of a little history of the island and recommended places to eat! Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Experience, Victor was great, very informative and funny. Lunch and Drinks are included in the tour."
* A traveler said: "Easy, clean and fast transportation to hotel thanks Hope ride back to airport is just as easy. Aruba."
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had an AMAZING time on this tour. The staff had great energy and made sure all of the guests were enjoying themselves. There were tons of beautiful sights, good music, fresh fruit and an open bar. What more can a girl ask for?! I would definitely book with them again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience really enjoyed the crew they were awesome liked the fact that they allowed us to connect to their Bluetooth onboard drinks kept coming food was delicious and met new people"
* A traveler said: "great experience! the tour guide chris made the experience so fun and memorable! we had lots of fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "Guides were awesome! ATVs were much nicer then I expected. My wife and I highly recommend this guide."
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours, loved feeding & brushing the donkeys, then going to see & feed ostriches & emus and finishing off with a trip to the “zoo” where we fed more animals!! If you are an animal lover you will love this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour!! You have the opportunity to see a little bit of everything on the Island with this tour. Our tour guides were Mac and Roland and they were friendly and knowledgeable. The off-roading with the open air jeeps were so much fun, and as a heads up you will get dusty and jostled around!! Baby beach was beautiful and a perfect end to the day and it was exceptionally nice that snorkeling equipment was provided to us. So many prime photography opportunities along the way during the day and we absolutely loved the donkey sanctuary!! Would recommend this tour for anyone and anyone up for a full day of adventuring in Aruba!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley