Top Aruba Submarine Tours
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Aruba Tours
Explore Aruba’s underwater world aboard the US Coast Guard–certified Atlantis Submarine. Suitable for all ages, this unique attraction dives to depths of 130 feet (40 meters) in the Caribbean Sea for a close look at shipwrecks and marine life in the Barcadera Reef. The trip on Aruba’s Atlantis Submarine provides spacious, air-conditioned comfort while keeping you dry while underwater.
Go below the water without getting wet with this 90-minute semi-submarine excursion from Aruba. Safe and dry in the hull, get views of the underwater world, including the Arashi Reef and The Antilla, a WWII German shipwreck.
Stray from the beaten path and see a side of Aruba that most first-time visitors miss on a ATV trip to some hidden gems on the northern coast. You’ll reach parts of the island that’re usually inaccessible on your own ATV or UTV, and discover a secret beach that few traditional sightseeing tours visit.
Ride a colorful party bus bound for Aruba’s best watering holes during this fun night out. Tour the Caribbean island in a lively open-air bus, stopping at the best bars off the beaten track with your local guide. Enjoy a complimentary shot at each of four stops, as well as drink specials and the opportunity to learn some local dances. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Spend some time in Aruba’s spectacular marine environment on this multi-activity catamaran cruise. Search for resident dolphins as you sail and lounge on the deck of the boat, then dive in and explore the reef and the shipwreck “Antilla” on two snorkel stops. You’ll learn about the local flora, fauna, and history through guided commentary and enjoy a light lunch between activities.
Spend four hours on the water during this Aruba pirate cruise. Aboard an 85-foot (26-meter) teak schooner, you'll travel to three sites for swimming and snorkeling with tropical fish, plus see a shipwreck from World War II. A barbecue lunch, open bar, snorkeling gear, and a rope swing on the boat are provided for your enjoyment.
Visit Aruba’s Natural Pool and Baby Beach on a unique off-road 4WD adventure to the island’s top natural attractions. Ride in a 4x4 Land Rover, specially designed to traverse the rugged terrain of Arikok National Park. Stop by landmarks like the California Lighthouse and Natural Bridge, with free time to snorkel and swim at the Natural Pool and Baby Beach. A barbecue lunch, cold beverages, and round-trip hotel transport are included in your full-day tour.
Hop on this party bus for a fun-filled evening. Discover Aruba's lively nightlife scene in Palm and Eagle Beach and stop at some of the island's hottest pubs and clubs. A live DJ and host will entertain you on board the bus. Plus, enjoy Aruba Ariba cocktails—the island's most popular drink—when cruising around.
Enjoy free-flowing Champagne with breakfast and lunch while sailing across the turquoise waters of Aruba. This snorkeling cruise aboard a custom-built catamaran includes three stops where you can explore marine life in the crystal-clear waters. Be charmed by Caribbean music and sea breezes as you sip your mimosa while lounging on the boat — it's perfection in paradise.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Submarine Tours in Aruba?
The best Submarine Tours in Aruba according to Viator travelers are:
What Submarine Tours in Aruba are taking additional safety precautions?
These Aruba experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Submarine Tours in Aruba are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Aruba may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lourdes Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Arashi Beach Tours & Tickets
- Boca Catalina Tours & Tickets
- Malmok Beach Tours & Tickets
- Aruba Aloe Factory & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Arikok National Park Tours & Tickets
- Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins Tours & Tickets
- Andicuri Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations Tours & Tickets
- Alto Vista Chapel Tours & Tickets
- California Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Philip's Animal Garden Tours & Tickets
- Guadirikiri Caves Tours & Tickets
- Frenchman’s Pass Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Colombia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets