Top Aruba Shore Excursions
105 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "The company ABC tours has great activities and the lunch served was awesome. The tour covered a lot of Aruba highlights. The tour guide John P was good"
* A traveler said: "Guides were awesome! ATVs were much nicer then I expected. My wife and I highly recommend this guide."
* A traveler said: "Our amazing tour guides Zera and Melvin Jr. The organization of the tour. We felt extremely comfortable and worry free throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast!! Gabby & Myron were awesome tour guides, and we loved every stop we went to!! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience definitely would recommend it. Tour guides were excellent and knowledgeable and nice"
* A traveler said: "Great variety of sights!! Big G was an enthusiastic and energetic guide. He was knowledgeable and excited to share his love of his island with us. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure ever. Carmello and Alex was so informative and Fun. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much fun! This was the perfect thing to mix in with days of relaxing by the water and I would highly recommend to anyone considering!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of the island! We got to see so many interesting and impressive sights on all parts of Aruba. Michaelangelo was a friendly, funny, and informative guide. I would definitely recommend doing this tour to get some great photos and see all of beautiful Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Andrew & Kurt were the best !! Showed us the island and were very knowledgeable !! If you want a good time please book with them"
* A traveler said: "Michael Angelo was the best!! Very knowledgeable, kind & fun tour guide!! The tour itself was very educational and awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible and knowledgeable tour guides with everyone's enjoyment and safety top priority. The views were extremely breathtaking. Highly recommend this experience when visiting Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Rodney was a great guide and very informative. He also took wonderful pictures of us!! Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Our walking guide: Beach was so informative and knowledgeable on Aruba. We went to the places and saw each piece of history and try some yummy snacks along the way. I would highly recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Luis was very friendly and helpful with setting us up on the app and making sure we see the best attractions in Aruba. We were able to explore the park and found a bunch of beautiful sights!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an incredible time on the jeep adventure tour. Alejandro was an awesome guide and we enjoyed every aspect of the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing experience. The tour guides, Alex and Skyler, were very friendly, knowledgeable and humorous which made the experience worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this tour. Ps... At the end of this tour your attire will not be the same as when you started… but that’s all part of the fun."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Our tour guide Jason was very professional, well informed and quite knowledgeable. My group of 17 thoroughly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot about your beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! It is really a unique experience with the artist, murano glass, cigar making, rum tasting, and aloe tour. Rueben was a great guide - very knowledgeable and made the tour fun! If you are looking for something different , this is your tour."
* A traveler said: "My family had a great time on this tour. The places we visited were great and I did not feel rushed while visiting any of the locations. Patrick, our tour guide was fun and informative. The price was reasonable and the bus we were on was cute and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Great customer service and experience even though the weather did not cooperate and it was pouring. However can’t wait to get back and do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Natural pool and Baby Beach were our favorites. Kenny our tour guide was great. Recommend the tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Overall good experience. Some of the trails were very bumpy, which was fun for me, but not for some “first-timers” using the ATV. Wish the time at the natural pool was longer but only 4 of us decided to get in so it was cut short. Our tour guide AB was cool. He was very knowledgeable about each stop and the island as a whole."
* A traveler said: "This jeep tour was amazing and the island views were beautiful. Our tour guide Alex was great! He was extremely friendly and very knowledgable on the island. He took his time showing us around and definitely made us feel comfortable. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. A beautiful and fun way to tour the island!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley