Top Aruba Classes & Workshops
14 results | All Aruba Tours
* A traveler said: "Very unique and informative experience. We were able to experience the local taste in food that we were able to cook ourselves. Very fun time"
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion. There are 3 places you go and they give you a lot of time to interact with the animals at each location. Make sure to bring cash to potentially buy souvenirs, food/drinks, or extra food to feed the animals. Also make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Our tour guide was very helpful and patient with us when arriving and leaving each facility - Highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion was top notch. Driver was on time and very pleasant. The handlers were excellent. I actually might go again before I leave"
* A traveler said: "The crew was great. The atmosphere was great. And the people we were with were great. Wonderful time conversation partying and dancing. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The crew is quite knowledgeable.... it was my very first time on a jet ski, and I had an absolute ball."
* A traveler said: "It was our first trip here to Aruba and Angie was the best guide we could have been blessed with. She showed us how beautiful the underwater experience is. It was priced very nice and there was exceptional air conditioning. Much love and God bless from the Atlanta Girls <3"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a great time with Hoe and Poncho. Even though I was older and slower they made me feel at ease. Good job guys!"
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain and his crew were very friendly and drinks were plentiful. We had a great time and the sunset was gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "I had someone waiting for me just when I arrived, and i had a very pleasant trip to my destination. The driver was extremely nice and supportive."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience for my group which waa a bunch of first timers. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Big was great. Nice off road adventure inside the park that we would not have been able to see on our own. Nice lunch selection afterwards. ABC after folks very friendly and professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The workers were so down to earth and funny! Made my experience so worth it!!! By far the best activity I did in Aruba."
* A traveler said: "Support local businesses!! My resort offered yoga but I thought post Covid the small local business need the support much more. I loved this class. When she says all levels she means it. As a beginner I felt comfortable yet still challenged. I loved how for each pose we were given a variation to match your skill level. Book this class. Plus it’s on the beach so why not!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time practicing yoga in a beautiful outdoor setting poolside. The instructor was knowledgeable but most importantly made us feel welcome and brought elements of fun to the class."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Paradera
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley